Here We Go Again...

Lon evedently you don't know the definition of insanity. As to the rest of us me included, why do we continue to feed this idiot. I have 3 Solos all air worthy, an Autel Premium also an old Walkera 350 Pro and a mini something I fly in our moterhome. Point being that they are all different. I wouldn't waste my time with such a unreliable product. Can't people be banned from the forum?

Reactions: jerryn
All I know is it was a great flying day.. wind was gusting from the south up to 25mph.
3DR Solo flew great!
I will be posting more video.

For all we know the whiner can be a troll.

I have two Solos. Both fly great!

Lon evedently you don't know the definition of insanity. As to the rest of us me included, why do we continue to feed this idiot. I have 3 Solos all air worthy, an Autel Premium also an old Walkera 350 Pro and a mini something I fly in our moterhome. Point being that they are all different. I wouldn't waste my time with such a unreliable product. Can't people be banned from the forum?

Banned for what? I really did buy a Best Buy refurb, it really did have a GPS problem. I really have owned several of these things. Btw I can't be "banned" for discussing my experiences with the Solo on the Solo forum, however calling someone names like "idiot" can be a punishable offense. I really don't get why some of you are so angry? I literally started this thread about the problem I was having and a bunch of you are losing your minds. Why? What, do you really care how I spend my money or what I say? Is it really so unbelievable that I had a GPS problem with a Solo? Really? You should take some time and read some of the old threads from back in the day. They're very interesting. Just search "GPS"...

Last edited:
All I know is it was a great flying day.. wind was gusting from the south up to 25mph.
3DR Solo flew great!
I will be posting more video.

For all we know the whiner can be a troll.

I have two Solos. Both fly great!

I ran out three batteries on my Mavic and two on a Yumeec Q500! Great day for flying! As far as being a "troll" goes, um I have almost 700 posts and have been on the forum 8 months. Not to mention that I have more "likes" than you and your buddy have total posts combined. Yeesh, and he called me an idiot.

Btw I always have to laugh every time someone points out that they have multiple Solos... If it's so reliable, why do you feel the need to have back ups? Hahaha! It's a weird way to illustrate your platform is great... "My car is so reliable that I keep another one exactly like it in the garage".

Last edited:
People ask why I keep buying them and the answer is simple. Because they are so cheap! Besides, I honestly think that there are good ones out there, I've had a run of bad luck but I admit to giving up easily when I'm in my return policy period. I see no reason to break out the tools when something I just purchased fails.

There a difference between modifying for better performance and repairing a manufacture's defect. I buy a car that supposed to stop from 60mph in 100' and it takes 150', I head back to the dealer. If I want it to stop in 75' I head for the parts store.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
No idea