GreenCube From Proficnc

Oh no, it gets seriously, bad, I can imagine it now...
... I'm all alone on the beach, then suddenly, Mary Elizabeth Winstead comes wandering up to me, whispers in my ear "I want to fly your drone so hard....". And I look at her and reply "Do you have a part 107 commercial license? In fact, do you have any drone experience whatsoever? HA! I didn't think so Mary Elizabeth Winstead! I'm afraid I'm going to have to ask you to keep your hands off my drone and go away... I'm busy flying and don't want any distractions..."

Honestly, who do these celebrities think they are... #keepyourhandsoffmydrone

Reactions: XevetS
Same with the one I got from Profnic: black with a green face.
Ordered second from Jesters who I only learned of when watching some video about Here install.

I too got a Here with my first Green Cube from jesters, followed the tutorials online for both and it couldn't have went smoother!! The thing locks satellite super fast and sticks if the air like no other !! The collapsible Here mast from jesters is neat and clean and super easy to install.

Last edited:
is Proficnc shutting down?

This message on their website front page:

NOTICE

This website has cancelled all retail sales. All customers are advised to purchase HEX's products from local distributors. Any inconvenience this may cause is greatly regretted. Should you have any questions, please do not hesitate to contact us. Thank you!

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Gabriela