GreenCube From Proficnc

Reaction score
Somewhere in the Beautiful Nature Coast of Florida
Quick questions,

"Has anybody ordered a greencube from this company lately"?
The reason I'm asking is last week the company just restocked greencubes so I ordered one saturday 10-7-2017 and up till now all I'm getting is a pre-shipment notice on the USPS tracking website. I have contacted them twice now to see if there is a problem, I also shot out a message to proficnc on this forum but all to no avail.

Should I be worried? I know its only been a week but I've had bad luck on more than one occasion ordering from Asia.....Thanks in advance and sorry if I posted this in the wrong section.

Did you order it directly from ProfiCNC / Hex? If so, it ships from hong kong so shipping information from USPS won't have any information until it arrives in the US and clears customs.

Did you order it directly from ProfiCNC / Hex? If so, it ships from hong kong so shipping information from USPS won't have any information until it arrives in the US and clears customs.
Thanks Matt,
Yes I did order direct they were the first one's to have em back in stock, should of waited on jester's drones But me being impatient and all, oh well...haste makes waste...
I ship packages world wide on a daily basis I'm able to track from pickup to delivery, I guess its different being on the receiving end...I'm just a lil paranoid and anxious cant wait to install that cube....

Last edited:
Reactions: blbraufman
Mine took a little under 2 weeks to arrive. I also had no tracking on it until it arrived in New York City. 2 days later arrived to me in Florida.

Reactions: XevetS
Quick questions,

"Has anybody ordered a greencube from this company lately"?
The reason I'm asking is last week the company just restocked greencubes so I ordered one saturday 10-7-2017 and up till now all I'm getting is a pre-shipment notice on the USPS tracking website. I have contacted them twice now to see if there is a problem, I also shot out a message to proficnc on this forum but all to no avail.

Should I be worried? I know its only been a week but I've had bad luck on more than one occasion ordering from Asia.....Thanks in advance and sorry if I posted this in the wrong section.
My first was from them. As you are now seeing so it was for me, stayed as pre-ship until it landed in the US.

I ordered mine from JestersDrones.org, he's in New Jersey, got it in a few days.

EDIT: ...the Cube he sends is actually black in color with a green face noting the green cube pixhawk2 guts inside. So if your into cosmetic aesthetics that no one will ever see then this is not for you. You'll have to wait a month or more I hear for an actual totally green Cube as they cost more and are more difficult to make. The choice was easy for me. I'm actually about to order another and a Here GPS.

Last edited:
I ordered mine from JestersDrones.org, he's in New Jersey, got it in a few days.

EDIT: ...the Cube he sends is actually black in color with a green face noting the green cube pixhawk2 guts inside. So if your into cosmetic aesthetics that no one will ever see then this is not for you. You'll have to wait a month or more I hear for an actual totally green Cube as they cost more and are more difficult to make. The choice was easy for me. I'm actually about to order another and a Here GPS.
Same with the one I got from Profnic: black with a green face.
Ordered second from Jesters who I only learned of when watching some video about Here install.

So I am actually able to track my package. I finally received a return email from HEX telling me they had some sort of holiday and it is in transit, seems they really just shipped it out here is the tracking info >>>>

16-10-2017 11:11 HONG KONG Handed over to carrier / Left for destination

Yeah I should see it in about a month :mad:

The first one I ordered arrived about 4 weeks later (and was a lovely metallic green) the 2nd one I ordered in September and took 2 weeks to arrive. I haven't opened the package yet........ I don't want to be disappointed by a black colored cube... (it's an Irish thing). Having said all that, what's the going rate for stock pixhawk cubes, rev A & B boards? (come on, you all want a Rev A to remind you of the bad aul days....).

The first one I ordered arrived about 4 weeks later (and was a lovely metallic green) the 2nd one I ordered in September and took 2 weeks to arrive. I haven't opened the package yet........ I don't want to be disappointed by a black colored cube... (it's an Irish thing). Having said all that, what's the going rate for stock pixhawk cubes, rev A & B boards? (come on, you all want a Rev A to remind you of the bad aul days....).
Both of my solos had revision A GPS boards and I had no issues, They both run Open-Solo one is now upgraded to the HERE which is the one that is getting the greencube, that solo is rock solid and quick and it holds position like it is nailed to the sky. I also had flown my custom built solo/Tarot-frame utilizing a rev A gps also no problems with the GPS.

Reactions: IrishmanPDX
I've also upgraded all 3 of my birds to open solo (it Rocks!), 1 green cubed, 1 waiting for a green cube, 1 stock pixhawk. I've just ordered my first HERE GPS too from Jester Drones. Reason being that using the MRobotics gps upgrade, I was still getting a bit of drift. Mind you, that was from the GPS I bought at the start of the year from MRO, they are advertising an updated version now that I'm wondering how it compares. However I still like the look of the MRO GPS mounted on the mast and apparently it gets a better signal as a result due to body not blocking signals at certain angles. I live in a heavily wooded part of PDX so that really did affect my ability to get a proper GPS lock, the mro upgrade was a huge improvement, so hoping that the HERE is even better again.

Both of my solos had revision A GPS boards and I had no issues, They both run Open-Solo one is now upgraded to the HERE which is the one that is getting the greencube, that solo is rock solid and quick and it holds position like it is nailed to the sky. I also had flown my custom built solo/Tarot-frame utilizing a rev A gps also no problems with the GPS.
If mine is black I'm painting it Metallic green like yours. lol

I've also upgraded all 3 of my birds to open solo (it Rocks!), 1 green cubed, 1 waiting for a green cube, 1 stock pixhawk. I've just ordered my first HERE GPS too from Jester Drones. Reason being that using the MRobotics gps upgrade, I was still getting a bit of drift. Mind you, that was from the GPS I bought at the start of the year from MRO, they are advertising an updated version now that I'm wondering how it compares. However I still like the look of the MRO GPS mounted on the mast and apparently it gets a better signal as a result due to body not blocking signals at certain angles. I live in a heavily wooded part of PDX so that really did affect my ability to get a proper GPS lock, the mro upgrade was a huge improvement, so hoping that the HERE is even better again.
The HERE is a great unit, make sure you also utilize the internal compass also and throw the leg compass from the solo as far away as you can! Or sell it on Ebay

I've got 3 non working drones I want to see if I can repair them, one of them for sure needs a leg compass. So that's where the spare leg compass will be going. The next upgrade will be a flat lens for the gopro and the peauproductions fix. At this point I've invested so much money in my solo's that I'm thinking of starting a gofundme ... not for more drones, for a support group over solo over spenders.... I think there's a potential market on these forums.... ;)

I've got 3 non working drones I want to see if I can repair them, one of them for sure needs a leg compass. So that's where the spare leg compass will be going. The next upgrade will be a flat lens for the gopro and the peauproductions fix. At this point I've invested so much money in my solo's that I'm thinking of starting a gofundme ... not for more drones, for a support group over solo over spenders.... I think there's a potential market on these forums.... ;)
Yeah I need some therapy myself.....So many RC projects I'm running out of room I started out building Foam planes and now this...I need help

I think I should start one of those questionnaires for a viability to join....

Have you run into credit card debt buying parts for your drones?
Have you actively hidden drones or drone parts in your house so your significant other wouldn't find them and realize what you've been spending money on?
Have you tried justifying your spends based on what your other half spends (ie. She bought a $100 bottle of perfume for her birthday, so I get to buy a $168 pack of 3 non working drones on ebay..)
Have you ever put off sex with your partner because you wanted the time to work on your drones instead?
Have you ever fantasized about a celebrity joining you.......... to fly drones?
Have you ever grown jealous of other people's drones or drone collection?

If the answer to any of the above is yes, then the support group for Drone Addictive Disorder might just be for you...
Come, join others in a safe place where you can discuss topics like:
A: Impulse drone buying.
B: The need to constantly upgrade.
C: Depression over lack of flight time.
D: Weather anger issues "Rain gets me down"

Together we can beat this!

Reactions: Jwwheeler81
I think I should start one of those questionnaires for a viability to join....

Have you run into credit card debt buying parts for your drones?
Have you actively hidden drones or drone parts in your house so your significant other wouldn't find them and realize what you've been spending money on?
Have you tried justifying your spends based on what your other half spends (ie. She bought a $100 bottle of perfume for her birthday, so I get to buy a $168 pack of 3 non working drones on ebay..)
Have you ever put off sex with your partner because you wanted the time to work on your drones instead?
Have you ever fantasized about a celebrity joining you.......... to fly drones?
Have you ever grown jealous of other people's drones or drone collection?

If the answer to any of the above is yes, then the support group for Drone Addictive Disorder might just be for you...
Come, join others in a safe place where you can discuss topics like:
A: Impulse drone buying.
B: The need to constantly upgrade.
C: Depression over lack of flight time.
D: Weather anger issues "Rain gets me down"

Together we can beat this!
I thought I needed therapy not even close,
But I do suffer from A,B.C,D but I only use spare cash never credit...

Last edited:

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Gabriela