GPS alternatives (external)

Reaction score
Hi #3drsolopilots,

We know external GSP+compas alternatives as HERE GPS
Just saw selling 3DR Solo with Radiolink SE100 GPS (built on M8N and have magnotometer)
Someon using? Any opinions?
41I3Y9b6HQL.jpg
Price wise ~22$

Attachments

• radiolink_se100_gps_user_manual2016.7.13.pdf
    325.3 KB · Views: 12
At P2P, being the man that developes the FW for the solo, Can you inform on your solo gear being used by you. Ie cube, props etc... I presume you have many models with different setups during your testing for trial and error. Just curious.....
Regards A

I have three.
  1. Stock with no extras or enhanced parts. Stock crappy GPS, stock cube, normal antennas on both ends. Running Open Solo 4.
  2. Here2 GPS/Compass, Orange Cube (used to have a green cube), leg extenders, FPVLR antennas on the controller.
  3. Unopened in box.
  4. Miscellaneous parts and pieces from many crashes that probably could form a 4th if I tried.

Did you scrap the aircraft avoidance system you had some time ago? Seemed to be a great idea...

Sorry just seen the orange has that with its board [emoji849]

Oh I knew I was forgetting something. It has ADS-B too. The cube carrier for building custom vehicles has ADS-B built in. It's not built into the cube.

Yeah, I was reading up on it and put 2 and 2 together re the board and not the cube having the option. I'll do my research on it....
Many Thanks A

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ihatethatihavetomakeanacc