GOPRO HERO-4 BLACK view feed since 1.2.0

I believe it recently updated to 5.1.1. Works the same though, before and after.
I'm running 6.0 now but heck even when I was on 5.1.1 the Solo app did the same thing since Solo update 1.2.0.

I had the EXACT problem, 3DR sent me a HDMI cable, installed & everything is fine, but this is prior to the last update.

Asking other's not to reply to this post, unless there having same problems, isn't going to help you figure out yours. Deduction can help you find out your problems.

From this post & previous postings, I must say, you have a very cynical way of thinking of 3DR.

3DR isn't trying to "Hold you off till warranty expires" cause any malfunctions during warranty, gets extended for that particular problem. 3DR already sent you a NEW Solo with gimbal?

Were over 2,000 members here @ 3DRPilots & most are very nice users looking for advise & enjoying their products from 3DR.
Am i a Fanboy of 3DR, Guess i am.

I am also having the same issues with video return, since the last update.. i'm use a Galaxy tab 4A . I'm wondering SteveReno, did 3DR send you the cable for free or did you buy it?

Reactions: Projeffrey11
I am also having the same issues with video return, since the last update.. i'm use a Galaxy tab 4A . I'm wondering SteveReno, did 3DR send you the cable for free or did you buy it?
Free, but if I did have to pay for it's $17.50 included in the "wiring harness pack" was motor data pods x4 GPS x1 gimbal data x1 & the 12" HDMI cable. & 1 other? Haven't figured out what that one is for yet?
3dr also sent a how to DIY PDF.
Took 45min. & I was in the air with good quality feed from my GP4B. Prior to updating the HDMI, ether no or freezing video. Very slow feed.
Hope this helps

Sent from my Nexus 6 using Tapatalk

The problem isn't the HDMI cable trust me, but by all means if you think changing the HDMI cable is going to resolve your problem knock yourself out by asking 3DR to send you one for free. I have my money on the Solo app software not being properly integrated for the current firmware on the Solo system, no surprise there.

The problem isn't the HDMI cable trust me, but by all means if you think changing the HDMI cable is going to resolve your problem knock yourself out by asking 3DR to send you one for free. I have my money on the Solo app software not being properly integrated for the current firmware on the Solo system, no surprise there.
Jeff, I tend to think it is more on your tablet with something else maybe running in the back ground. If it was a problem between the update and solo FW, everyone would be experiencing the same issue.

@Projeffrey11, my video was rock solid after the update. I've only been able to fly once since, and I mainly was testing range. Conditions were not good - I normally have horrible wifi interference from the massive number of apartment towers across the Inlet where I live. There was a break in the rain so I ran out and managed to fly half a battery. Let's just say, Solo came back a little wet ;) so there was a ton of humidity in the air.

I was getting lots of video rolling when using the original hostapd.conf mod. I'm running the Solo app on an Acer Tab 8FHD, Android 4.4. I'm very happy with the 72% increase in range.

To be totally honest with you 3DR in my experience always makes issues like this seems like you're a isolated problem, even though they may be well aware of the problem since they've been losing a buttload of business since they're honoring the money back guarantee they want to make sure you're past 30 days first. Second there are many 3DR fanboys on this site not saying that you're one but I honestly don't want to hear how great you're Solo is when I'm trying to get information from people like me who are having similar issues and are currently grounded because of this problem no offense to you but this isn't the thread, unless you have information to help resolve the problem related to this thread.
Sorry. Thought the info about what is working might help. I can now see you are only looking for problems, not also correlation of what is working. Duely Noted.

Fear not... I won't butt in on you again...

I had the EXACT problem, 3DR sent me a HDMI cable, installed & everything is fine, but this is prior to the last update.

Asking other's not to reply to this post, unless there having same problems, isn't going to help you figure out yours. Deduction can help you find out your problems.

From this post & previous postings, I must say, you have a very cynical way of thinking of 3DR.

3DR isn't trying to "Hold you off till warranty expires" cause any malfunctions during warranty, gets extended for that particular problem. 3DR already sent you a NEW Solo with gimbal?

Were over 2,000 members here @ 3DRPilots & most are very nice users looking for advise & enjoying their products from 3DR.
Am i a Fanboy of 3DR, Guess i am.
Sorry. Thought the info about what is working might help. I can now see you are only looking for problems, not also correlation of what is working. It won't happen again...
I already said sorry, don't get butt hurt man.

i use ipad mini 2 , relish 3d ribbon hdmi, hero 4 black, and have latency a image freeze for mili seconds, and bad tv signal look when start recording in 2.7 or 4k. I can´t find a solution

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ihatethatihavetomakeanacc