Good priced, high quality micro sd?

Reaction score
I don't think any of them are better. They're all major quality name brands. I use that PNY one in my GoPro 4 black in 4K video and it is flawless.

sandisk ultra pros, you can catch them on sale
for modern video and photo this is your film

don't buy cheap film

Reactions: bjswx
I've been using this Samsung 64gb card in my H4B for the last year. Never an issue at any resolution and has never failed. At $23 right now and free shipping, its a great card.

Reactions: pyrate
I've used the -my with success.. I have 3 batteries, and use 3 cards. The logic is, should something happen in flight 2 or 3, I don't loose all my footage.

Hope this helps
That's great logic. So you change out your mem card after each flight so if Solo crashes you still have the previous flight footage?

Reactions: Solo Keith
Ninja wisdom, but such a PITA. I'm impatient so I'd lose my mind removing the gopro, fiddling with the cards, etc. Then I would probably misplace the other two cards anyway, which is much more likely than the solo disappearing in my use cases :)

Reactions: Steve S.
I dunno boys my Sd card keeps tapping out in the middle of shooting. Happens at 2.7 or 4 k and even at 1080 240. 64gb sandisk u1. Two of them already. One of them was in a solo total crash is it possible that it got damaged cause it seems a little worse. I went and got some u3s to test them but this is the most frustrating thing about my solo experience so far. 3dr needs a way to reset the camera in the air. Almost half of my files are corrupt when I land!

Solo doesn't need a way to reset the camera in the air. Your problem is unrelated to the Solo. If the SD card keeps failing, then stop using the card. Get a new one. If the new one still fails, the problem is the GoPro. Neither problem is something 3DR can control.

I ain't about to start an argument about that with you. They definitely need a simple way to reset the camera in the air. I know it isn't a solo problem, cause I went past fifth grade, but resetting it would be a good feature to have. And GoPro doesn't give a flying bird what's wrong with your camera if you haven't noticed. And I have used different cards.

I ain't about to start an argument about that with you. They definitely need a simple way to reset the camera in the air. I know it isn't a solo problem, cause I went past fifth grade, but resetting it would be a good feature to have. And GoPro doesn't give a flying bird what's wrong with your camera if you haven't noticed. And I have used different cards.

Resetting the camera in flight is not going to fix it. It would serve no purpose. You have a defective camera. Get a new one, or get it repaired.

It can get pretty hot. But I just assume it will when shooting 4K. Doesn't everybody GoPro get hot? My last hero4 did. And yes turning it on and off allows me to start recording again. Is there a specific reason why you jumped me when I suggested that feature?

I didn't jump on you. You want a solution to your problem, but don't like the answer. I understand a GoPro is expensive. But like anything else, they can fail. If it's not the card, then it's the camera. The solution is have it repaired or buy a new one. I know that's not the answer you want to hear, but it's the answer.

Resetting it in flight isn't fixing anything. It will keep failing in flight, keep messing up your shorts, and keep making your life miserable. Resetting in flight fixes NOTHING. There also is no recurring widespread problem where a feature to do it would be widely useful. Wasted time on development and testing for nothing.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ihatethatihavetomakeanacc