gimble vibes 1solution

Flight time about the same as a solo and using the same solo battery, it has larger esc's and motors and 13.5 inch props, and running ardupilot master..
13 inch props...damn.,...i bet it flies sweet...hmmmmm...I got a xtra solo...looks like its lighter.. than solo flite time should be better

13 inch props...damn.,...i bet it flies sweet...hmmmmm...I got a xtra solo...looks like its lighter.. than solo flite time should be better
Well with bigger motors . And esc...plus. bigger props.. should make flight time same as solo. .any way.. badass..

[QUOe"XevetS, post: 133153, member: 8541"]Didn't deploy them in video, they are a bit wonkey with the solo remote....Cool factor only no real function.[/QUOTE]
Still .very cool dude...I could hang out with...I go to sleep thinking of drone mods.. and wake up thinking of drone mods...ur right its a desease...my wife says all the time" u love that drone morethan me"...lololo

Reactions: XevetS
Yeah It's a hobby of mine here in Florida I like it keeps me busy I build and fly Rc Planes also

To view this content we will need your consent to set third party cookies.
For more detailed information, see our cookies page.

[QU
Yeah It's a hobby of mine here in Florida I like it keeps me busy I build and fly Rc Planes also

="XevetS, post: 133157, member: 8541"]Yeah It's a hobby of mine here in Florida I like it keeps me busy I build and fly Rc Planes also

[/QUOTE]
Dude .we need to hang out....

[QU

="XevetS, post: 133157, member: 8541"]Yeah It's a hobby of mine here in Florida I like it keeps me busy I build and fly Rc Planes also

Dude .we need to hang out....[/QUOTE]
Love the flying wing .I've only had rc cars and drones never tried fixed wing aircraft

UOTE="daniel s, post: 133160, member: 13576"]Dude .we need to hang out....[/QUOTE]
Love the flying wing .I've only had rc cars and drones never tried fixed wing aircraft[/QUOTE]
Im in alabama. .not far

I'm semi retired.. so I got the drones as a hobby...I'm not ad tech as u but I'm getting there...my focus now is on the gimble vibes on the solo...I will find an answer...lololo...I got the best video today I ever got vibes 98% gone...just bychanging dampner ba
Im in the middle of nowhere Nature coast of Florida, nothing but cows and horses ....and lots of places to fly stuff...

Hi everybody, I live in Brazil. I had the same vibration problems with 3DR SOLO. A lot about the experiences that people had and the attempts of solutions to solve the vibrations that DRONE presents. I followed all the procedures, put moongel in the GIMBAL, isolated HDMI cable, loosened the mesh that surrounds the wires of the data cable and also I flew without the HDMI cable. The vibrations have greatly diminished but still the images are not fully fluid when you need to make surging maneuvers by moving and spinning at the same time. I like 3DR SOLO very much, I like to try to solve problems but everything has limits. I think if the product was online, those problems would have been solved today. I can not admit any vibration in an aerial image.

Attachments

• 0001.jpeg
    0001.jpeg
    76.9 KB · Views: 19
  • 0002.jpeg
    0002.jpeg
    83.3 KB · Views: 19

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members