gimble vibes 1solution

Going to use my solo's for work one day so I baby them, the green cube solo I have I bought for $79.00 before all the mods of course..That thing is a beast I wonder what it will clock at full out? Huuummmm?
I Baby 1 of my solos..the other i bought for parts..( which will be hard to find soon).but it is fully functional...so I am no so easy with it...the solo really performs.. I run my second one wide open just to see what the solo can do. .its never faultered one time..amazing drone to bad itsabout to die:-(

I Baby 1 of my solos..the other i bought for parts..( which will be hard to find soon).but it is fully functional...so I am no so easy with it...the solo really performs.. I run my second one wide open just to see what the solo can do. .its never faultered one time..amazing drone to bad itsabout to die:-(
I have built my own brushed drone .flies great...very fast.. no flying aides though ( gps wifi etc.. )..but still alot of fun

[QUO.. ="XevetS, post: 133129, member: 8541"]Yes there are options and they are really starting to dig into the gimbal code, just do a search it's going to expand I'm sure.Building your own drone can be very rewarding I did this with the solo guts >>View attachment 8198[/QUOTE]
Haha .I love it...alittle more high tech than my build....looks like a drone they could have used on road warrior.. good job..

[QU.....E="XevetS, post: 133132, member: 8541"]Its a disease once you got it its all over....[/QUOTE]
Yep ....my first drone is one my wife got me for christmas...it was a propel cheap drone.. I flew it and I was hooked.. 10 drones later I got a solo and never looked back

Reactions: XevetS
Yes there are gimbal options and they are really starting to dig into the gimbal code, just do a search it's going to expand I'm sure.Building your own drone can be very rewarding I did this with the solo guts >>View attachment 8198 and I put this together also SOLO-ROVER-ONE first of it's kind I think?
View attachment 8199
Rover Home — Rover documentation
Lololol...holy s&*t...that is bad a**...back in the 80s i had a associated rc 10..
It wAs top of the line back then...

[QUO.....="XevetS, post: 133129, member: 8541"]Yes there are gimbal options and they are really starting to dig into the gimbal code, just do a search it's going to expand I'm sure.Building your own drone can be very rewarding I did this with the solo guts >>View attachment 8198 and I put this together also SOLO-ROVER-ONE first of it's kind I think?
View attachment 8199
Rover Home — Rover documentation[/QUOTE]
Damn ..,fpv too

[QUO="XevetS, post: 133129, member: 8541"]Yes there are gimbal options and they are really starting to dig into the gimbal code, just do a search it's going to expand I'm sure.Building your own drone can be very rewarding I did this with the solo guts >>View attachment 8198 and I put this together also SOLO-ROVER-ONE first of it's kind I think?
View attachment 8199
Rover Home — Rover documentation[/QUOTE]
Damn .fpv too.. I'm really drooling

Daniel - You don't happen to have a photo comparing the stock and your new damper? Just curious to what you found, internet shows just the complete assembly plate.

Daniel - You don't happen to have a photo comparing the stock and your new damper? Just curious to what you found, internet shows jus. the complete assembly plate.
I Love ur posts..learned alot from u...so idecided ur gimble ball mod was the way to go...i cant where these balls came from ive had so many drones but i can tell u..they are white and came off a wltoys v666 drone...they are the same size as solo balls but alot softer...allowing more movement with less resistance.. made a huge differance...u were right about the balls by cutting holes in the stock ones...um on the same page I just tried softer balls..

I Love ur posts..learned alot from u...so idecided ur gimble ball mod was the way to go...i cant where these balls came from ive had so many drones but i can tell u..they are white and came off a wltoys v666 drone...they are the same size as solo balls but alot softer...allowing more movement with less resistance.. made a huge differance...u were right about the balls by cutting holes in the stock ones...um on the same page I just tried softer balls..
Not sure how to put a pic on here ..using my phone.

[QUO...="XevetS, post: 133143, member: 8541"]testing it out
To view this content we will need your consent to set third party cookies.
For more detailed information, see our cookies page.
[/dude that is awesome....what's flight time...are u using a diff battery...I have so many questions.. lol.. u rock

Hey rich...go look at wltoys.. I'm sure they use those balls on alot of diff drones

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
No idea