Gimbal Shipping info (or lack of)

Do you have your gimbal?

• yes

Votes: 11 24.4%
  • no

Votes: 34 75.6%

• Total voters
I am still waiting for my email with the tracking information as mentioned in this email that I got in responde to my phone call:

"Hello, Antonio.

Hope you're doing great.

I reviewed your order and it's already assigned to be ship, it's expected to be sent on Tuesday.
You will receive an email with tracking information once it's sent.

If you have questions, please let me know.

Thank you.

Best regards."

Purchased May 8th - still waiting. After many phone calls and emails I don't believe what the call center is saying anymore. I thought I was talking to Berkeley but last week one phone agent says they are located in Tehajauna Mexico.

It seems they will say anything to end the call... even supervisors are not following through.

Update: I received my gimbal!! 3DR followed through FINALLY. In fact I got a FedEx package with a gimbal and one extra battery that I had purchased.

Still waiting for my "free" battery...

Last edited:
Another day, another lie from 3DR....Still expecting my delivery date. That's the problem when dealing with pure marketing companies....instead of going to kuala lumpur and filmin beauty shows they should spend their money fixing their problems...such as DELIVERING.

BS.....

"Sep 16, 12:04 PM

Hi Antonio,

I hope you are having a great day.

I wanted to inform you that your gimbal will be shipped out this week.

Please be aware once this is shipped out you will receive an E-mail confirmation with your tracking number.

If you have any questions please let us know.

I hope you have a great rest of your day.

Best regards

XXXXXX Perez
Customer advocate
3D Robotics
Supporting you 24/7
(858)225-1414
(855) 982-2898"

Last edited:

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads