Gimbal problem

Reaction score
Why my gimbal is making a loud noise and moving slightly left and right? Somebody ever have the same problem?
To view this content we will need your consent to set third party cookies.
For more detailed information, see our cookies page.

Couple things come to mind.

- Calibration for your Solo.
- Weight of your 3D printed parts may be a little off which makes it unbalanced. (I'm assuming it's 3D printed)

Why my gimbal is making a loud noise and moving slightly left and right? Somebody ever have the same problem?
To view this content we will need your consent to set third party cookies.
For more detailed information, see our cookies page.
That is also happening with me. I had a GoPro3 black and it didn't happen. Now that I attached a GoPro 4 black that noise is happening. I also made sure to calibrate. I even took the gimbal back off and checked for wire interference. There isn't any. I placed the GoPro 3 back on and no sound. I then took that off and placed my go pro4 black on and I have that loud noise right around the 30 degree mark. I put in a ticket to 3Dr and attached your video to say I'm having the exact problem.

That is also happening with me. I had a GoPro3 black and it didn't happen. Now that I attached a GoPro 4 black that noise is happening. I also made sure to calibrate. I even took the gimbal back off and checked for wire interference. There isn't any. I placed the GoPro 3 back on and no sound. I then took that off and placed my go pro4 black on and I have that loud noise right around the 30 degree mark. I put in a ticket to 3Dr and attached your video to say I'm having the exact problem.
Do you have answer from 3dr yet?

yes, almost looks like it is binding on the yaw
could be caused by the hdmi cable
I will uninstall again and double check to see if hdmi cable is safely sitting above and not touching anything. I'll try it later. I have noticed that the noise is sporadic and not all the time. Leading me to believe it may possibly be a wire issue. Thank you. I'll keep you posted

Reactions: pyrate
I placed the GoPro 3 back on and no sound. I then took that off and placed my go pro4 black on and I have that loud noise right around the 30 degree mark
It's not questioned, but do you use any balancing weights when exchanging the cameras on and off the gimbal? The GP4B needs no weights....whereas the GP3X does

It's not questioned, but do you use any balancing weights when exchanging the cameras on and off the gimbal? The GP4B needs no weights....whereas theGP3X does
My 4 black doesn't have any weights in it. My 3 did. I made sure to calibrate the solo once I put on the 4 black

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Minh44