Gimbal From Best Buy

Reaction score
Bought my Gimbal at Best Buy Tonight

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    212.5 KB · Views: 30
I noticed the status on the web site changed from "coming soon" to "sold out on line". So I called a local Best Buy and the girl there couldn't tell by the inventory page if they had it or not. But she said they had a truck in and went back and checked. Sure enough they had some in stock and I picked it up after work. Can't wait to try it out!

I pre-ordered back in June from DSLR Pros. Way to support your pre-order customers 3DR. Still nothing on shipping dates.

Funny today the certified public manager program was talking about early adopters momentum making a product successful... unless the early adopters get burned, then they will warn those on the fence or those also waiting. 3DR completely lacks emotional intelligence which will destroy them along with the horrible customer service (Ooops, maybe I should retract this statement, DJI has horrible support but is still going strong or so it appears from the outside. Nah, they both have horrible customer service)

I pre-ordered back in June from DSLR Pros. Way to support your pre-order customers 3DR. Still nothing on shipping dates.

Funny today the certified public manager program was talking about early adopters momentum making a product successful... unless the early adopters get burned, then they will warn those on the fence or those also waiting. 3DR completely lacks emotional intelligence which will destroy them along with the horrible customer service (Ooops, maybe I should retract this statement, DJI has horrible support but is still going strong or so it appears from the outside. Nah, they both have horrible customer service)
Sorry to hear your still waiting. It has been a test of patience, but I believe it will be worth the wait. One thing to see in all this is that you did pre order yours from DSLR Pros and not 3DR. It was their decision to offer pre order sales. No one knows what deals or promises were made by 3DR to these secondary retailers. DSLR Pros and B&H both made decisions to get buyers commitments early by offering preorder sales. This was not necessarily sponsored by 3DR. While 3DR should take the hit for the delays in production and shipping in general, I don't believe it's on them to honor commitments made by third party retailers. That is on them and their customer service. Best Buy never offered preorder, so for me the customer service "feeling" is much better. No one took my money and kept me waiting. The "poor customer service " rap needs to given where it is due. Just Sayin'

My BB gimbal order is out for delivery. I hope it's as good to me as my Solo has been.

My wait will soon be over..... :D

My BB gimbal order is out for delivery. I hope it's as good to me as my Solo has been.

My wait will soon be over..... :D
Does BB STAND FOR Best buy? Because I never saw them offer shipping, only In store pickup on in stock supplies for any of the solo stuff. When did you order it?

Does BB STAND FOR Best buy? Because I never saw them offer shipping, only In store pickup on in stock supplies for any of the solo stuff. When did you order it?

Yes. Best Buy.

There was a ~2 hour window of opportunity 2 days ago. The product went live for shipping and in store pickup at select stores, and then *poof*, they were gone.

Yes. Best Buy.

There was a ~2 hour window of opportunity 2 days ago. The product went live for shipping and in store pickup at select stores, and then *poof*, they were gone.
I missed that! I've been checking several times every day for months and still missed it! They will continue to go fast for awhile I'm sure.

I have to give a big thumbs up to BB. When I placed the order with them, it said expected delivery was 9/23.

But when I got my tracking notice, and checked, it looks like it will be delivered tomorrow 9/18, and that was with free shipping (not expedited).

I only mention it as it makes you feel that you're happy to do business when they exceed their predictions.

DSLRpros informed me last Thursday Sept. 10th they received in 300 Gimbals and would get them shipped out to customers as quickly as they can. Here it is a week later and several e-mails to them and I still don't have a tracking number. I just want closure, I ordered 4/18 before you could even order from 3DR.

DSLRpros informed me last Thursday Sept. 10th they received in 300 Gimbals and would get them shipped out to customers as quickly as they can. Here it is a week later and several e-mails to them and I still don't have a tracking number. I just want closure, I ordered 4/18 before you could even order from 3DR.
Sounds like a DSLR Pros issue not 3DR.

There are a handful of BB stores around the country that currently have the gimbals in stock. Not all stores are slated to carry the 3dr gear just yet. I grabbed one in tulsa this morning.

Yes this is true, I had my hands on one last night at a local BB but did not have the cash on hand to by it. DSLRpros have gone silent since my last email asking for an update for shipping so frustrating

My local Best Buy in Honolulu is showing stock available today now. This is whilst I now have one on truck today from bb and one tomorrow from a BH preorder! I really wanted to fly today before I fly out in a big plane Saturday, just can't justify a 3rd gimbal :) none, then a flood

If anyone lives near knoxville tn. Best buy has 1 gimbal left.

Sent from my VS985 4G using Tapatalk

For those that missed the first wave, BB online is showing available again, just now.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Minh44