Gimbal facing slightly to the right

I don't know how you can position the cables so they don't touch the solo body and don't touch the gimbal either. It doesn't seem possible. So here's what I currently have. I hoped someone who has had a successful install would actually post some open battery cover pictures.....here are some of mine.

If this doesn't look like it should be done, please post pictures rather than just trying to describe your method. It's impossible to go from just a description.

Attachments

• image.jpeg
    image.jpeg
    1.2 MB · Views: 55
  • image.jpeg
    image.jpeg
    1.1 MB · Views: 52
  • image.jpeg
    image.jpeg
    1.2 MB · Views: 53
  • image.jpeg
    image.jpeg
    1.3 MB · Views: 52
Reactions: Projeffrey11
Are you saying that your having problems with your Gimbal?
By looking at your pictures..it's looking pretty good in my opinion ...it looks like your Yaw Motor looks pretty center and away from the Mother board...and the cables look pretty clear of the Yaw also!

Are you saying that your having problems with your Gimbal?
By looking at your pictures..it's looking pretty good in my opinion ...it looks like your Yaw Motor looks pretty center and away from the Mother board...and the cables look pretty clear of the Yaw also!

No sorry. I was having problems with it facing slightly to the right. Now it seems to be centered and so far not having any issues.

Until I opened the battery case and made adjustments it seemed it was always facing off center.

I'm having the same problem with mine. I just installed the gimbal and the drone is brand new. Any help would be appreciated thanks.

Reworked the inner spacing and actually did the stick calibration a couple of times and it seems to point forward a bit better. Still not 100% bit tons better than what it looked like before. I will fly today and report any weirdness but thanks for the tips everyone!![/QUOT
Reworked the inner spacing and actually did the stick calibration a couple of times and it seems to point forward a bit better. Still not 100% bit tons better than what it looked like before. I will fly today and report any weirdness but thanks for the tips everyone!!
whats a stick calibration??

this has been covered many times but not in a while and I am sure new folks are coming online
Your gimbal relies heavily on the Compass
Mine was one of the firs ones out, and occasionally it will power on a little off center. I used to calibrate it everytime it happened but learned over time not to worry about it.
So long as you have done your initial calibrations, then take it outside and fly it.
In flight and over time it will eventually even out.

I know it may be alarming to see it, and it may do it in the future.
But so far every time it has happened on mine, flying for a brief period will allow it to align

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
apicasso