Getting seriously PO'D here!!!!

Reaction score
I got an email on the 13th about reauthorizing my CC. I immediately called in and did it. Shows posted on 14th and cleared on 17th. The email also stated I am supposed to get my gimbal on the first shipment. As gimbals arrived and I haven't even received a shipping notice, I emailed 3DR to find out what's going on. They sent me some crap from from several weeks ago with a projected schedule that really had no information. I replied that this answered none of my questions. This morning, I emailed Vu using the reply on the CC notification so that it shows what I was told. I just got this email a few minutes ago (after hours for them)....

Alex (3drobotics)

Aug 26, 8:20 PM

Hi Floyd,

Hope you're doing well.
We apologize for the inconvenience. I checked on the system and it says that you called in and make the payment, we only capture part of your payment, there's still 128.79dlls left to be pay. You can call again or provide us a specific time, so we can call you back and take the payment. Our numbers are 1 (858) 225-1414 or 1 (855) 982-2898. I already leave notes, so every agent can be aware of this, I also going to inform my supervisor, so we can give you all of our attention.

Let me know if you have any questions or if there’s anything I can do to help.

WTF!!!!!!!!!!! You should have charged everything when I called you with the reauthorization. I am a truck driver and to make extra detours to swing by the house to pick stuff up is money out of my pocket. I have missed a lot of great flight opportunities because the gimbal is really necessary for quality footage. I have a tentative opportunity for video for my employer to use on their website as well as advertising. I NEED the gimbal for that. How long would I have had to wait if I didn't constantly email to find out what else they screwed up on.

This is DJI quality customer service and I am beyond disappointed, upset and border line irate right now.

There was over $6000 available on that card. It's a debit card that I use for my business.

There was over $6000 available on that card. It's a debit card that I use for my business.
Obviously I don't know, but debit cards often have daily limits. The entire amount was billed no problem on my Visa. The next day I had another reauthorization and billing of $400 for motors and more batteries for a separate order.

I got an email on the 13th about reauthorizing my CC. I immediately called in and did it. Shows posted on 14th and cleared on 17th. The email also stated I am supposed to get my gimbal on the first shipment. As gimbals arrived and I haven't even received a shipping notice, I emailed 3DR to find out what's going on. They sent me some crap from from several weeks ago with a projected schedule that really had no information. I replied that this answered none of my questions. This morning, I emailed Vu using the reply on the CC notification so that it shows what I was told. I just got this email a few minutes ago (after hours for them)....

Alex (3drobotics)

Aug 26, 8:20 PM

Hi Floyd,

Hope you're doing well.
We apologize for the inconvenience. I checked on the system and it says that you called in and make the payment, we only capture part of your payment, there's still 128.79dlls left to be pay. You can call again or provide us a specific time, so we can call you back and take the payment. Our numbers are 1 (858) 225-1414 or 1 (855) 982-2898. I already leave notes, so every agent can be aware of this, I also going to inform my supervisor, so we can give you all of our attention.

Let me know if you have any questions or if there’s anything I can do to help.

WTF!!!!!!!!!!! You should have charged everything when I called you with the reauthorization. I am a truck driver and to make extra detours to swing by the house to pick stuff up is money out of my pocket. I have missed a lot of great flight opportunities because the gimbal is really necessary for quality footage. I have a tentative opportunity for video for my employer to use on their website as well as advertising. I NEED the gimbal for that. How long would I have had to wait if I didn't constantly email to find out what else they screwed up on.

This is DJI quality customer service and I am beyond disappointed, upset and border line irate right now.
Did you not ask the amount that they were charging your card when they emailed you to reauthorizing your CC? If all was correct, then it's your CC co. that messed up things.

I was billed for the gimbal. 399.95. My card has no limit. It's a business account. Also, there was no problem with the original deduction which was much higher for the Solo and some extras.

The only limit that has been reached is my patience! I have been sticking up for 3dr through the delays and the fiasco of the launch. I have 25 years of experience in the shipping business and production before that. When I tell my customer that their load will be delivered by a certain time IT IS. This was a purely 3dr screw up.

This is DJI quality customer service and I am beyond disappointed, upset and border line irate right now.[/QUOTE]

OUCH! I have to agree with you!

Ha, I paid with PAYPAL to 3DR and get no info... Guess ill be emailing and calling today... again

Very similar story here. Same frustration. Verified 4 times since ordering in May, twice in past week. Also promised first wave, no shipping info or even charge against my card. PO'd as well. Last quote I got via phone would be "maybe Sept 9".

Same here. But my was charged to credit card. I have sent over 24 emails about the solos and gimbal. Sent one just the other day and was told another 2 weeks. This brings total wait time to 3 months. This better work as advertised or the whole thing is going back. Maybe Colin can send me his gimbal so I can try next. Seems we have maybe a few dozen gimbals out there. The image posted on 3DR was all they made. All these big promises but no product.

Just called them. I had responded to that email to call me immediately, but no call back so I called and went OFF!!!!

It turns out that they forgot to charge my card for the sales tax. So, I really went off then. The guy says "we will send it out with the next batch" WRONG ANSWER!! I ordered back in April and am not going to wait another week and a half. I told him they had better put a priority on the shipment and send it out immediately. He gives me this crap about the warehouse is in China. At which point in time I explain to him how much I know about shipping procedures and how they work and that it is really simple to put a priority to ship it out today. (Actually tomorrow AM China time)

I am really disgusted with their CS on the order/shipping side of the hous . Tech support has been great answering questions but this side of the house is deplorable.

To ANYONE having issues like the PayPal guys are talking about, I suggest making phone calls. Apparently, emails don't work.

I got on them about it again today and guess what I just got a ups notice of it shipping from shenzen china.

Of course no clue as to when I'll get solo back. I was told they were working on it.

I'm confused as to why you should get priority vs. having your gimbal shipped in the order in which it was received.

I received a message from 3DR this morning that stated my Gimbal order has processed and noted the confirmation and tracking information. Will arrive from China on Monday. I then checked my AMX and the charge had been applied to my account. The order was placed on 7/22 so 3DR must be getting caught up very quickly with pre-orders...

So, just got to argue and spit up nails, and that will make them jump to get what ever owned to you!.

OK. Always want to be that way with people, but Karma, always stopped me.

Sent from my Nexus 6 using Tapatalk
Well I can tell you they've had my money via PayPal far longer. I should've been in the first batch. Yet I think they forgot about my order because they already filled the rest of the order. They are by no means organized in their order system especially when drop shipping from china. When you have people from may and April without their orders complete. You've messed up.

I'm confused as to why you should get priority vs. having your gimbal shipped in the order in which it was received.
Because if it shipped in the order received I would already have it. Mine was SUPPOSED to ship on the first shipment but for their screw u .

Because if it shipped in the order received I would already have it. Mine was SUPPOSED to ship on the first shipment but for their screw u .

When did you preorder? I was told mind would ship in first batch too.. nothing yet.

So, just got to argue and spit up nails, and that will make them jump to get what ever owned to you!.

OK. Always want to be that way with people, but Karma, always stopped me.

Sent from my Nexus 6 using Tapatalk
So you just sit back and let people walk all over you? I was a very early preorder. Early enough that I should have been on the first batch. I was told I was in the first batc . But THEIR screw up has caused additional delay. I have repeatedly defended them through the original release fiasco as well as the delays for redesign of the gimbal. But this is gross incompetence and to continue to delay my product because of their mistake putting me behind people that got in line well after I did is not right at all. Perhaps the karma was against them causing me to go off on them for how they treated their customers...

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Minh44