Getting seriously PO'D here!!!!

When did you preorder? I was told mind would ship in first batch too.. nothing yet.
I preordered in April. Samster ordered 7/22 and his shipped out today per his above pos . Nothing against anyone whose order has shipped. Please don't take it that way Samster. My issue is with 3dr CS.

Anyone have the customer support email address. I'm staring to get peed off now.

So you just sit back and let people walk all over you? I was a very early preorder. Early enough that I should have been on the first batch. I was told I was in the first batc . But THEIR screw up has caused additional delay. I have repeatedly defended them through the original release fiasco as well as the delays for redesign of the gimbal. But this is gross incompetence and to continue to delay my product because of their mistake putting me behind people that got in line well after I did is not right at all. Perhaps the karma was against them causing me to go off on them for how they treated their customers...
Your order was already processed, all your huffing & puffing didn't get your item any quicker.

Sent from my Nexus 6 using Tapatalk

You think maybe this was all the gimbals that shipped out last week? 400 maybe?
pasted-image-0-542x300.png

Your order was already processed, all your huffing & puffing didn't get your item any quicker.

Sent from my Nexus 6 using Tapatalk
If it were processed as it should have been I WOULD ALREADY HAVE IT!!!!! Are you so damned blind that you can't see this simple and blatantly obvious fact?

OK. For all the space cadets...

Take a number. I have number 5. They skip five and service 7. So I ask what's going on. They tell me we take them in number order. I explain that I have #5 and they are already working #8. By the time they get to number 12 and after more questions from me they finally realize they didn't do their job and tell me I have to take another number at the end of the line. If it were a burger joint I would tell them to fuzz off but I already have close to $3K tied up in this thing so I have to deal with their incompetence by forcefully pointing out that screwing with your customers is piss poor business.

ok, let's replay this......
To view this content we will need your consent to set third party cookies.
For more detailed information, see our cookies page.

Reactions: Muzzy and GoodnNuff
I called yesterday, got a story, it was all good, should get by Sept 9. Called in today for a reality check, they told me credit card "did not go through" after I had verified 4 times since ordering. I made him stay on the phone, ran the "capture", as he called it, over the counter. Gave him same credit card as had all along. Now my gimble will go out in next batch, yada yada yada. I feel so privileged! My order going out ASAP, but we don't don't know when. Wow dude.

huffing and puffing probably got my order a month sooner than I would have if not feeling grumpy enough to go back and double check on what they said yesterday. Alcohol always helps too.

Reactions: GoodnNuff
...If it were a burger joint I would tell them to fuzz off but I already have close to $3K tied up in this thing so I have to deal with their incompetence by forcefully pointing out that screwing with your customers is piss poor business.

If it were a burger joint, you should be wary of the mayo... especially if that's how you treat the people who take your order.

How much do you really think you accomplished by "going OFF" on a CSR and enlightening them with your extensive understanding when it comes to logistics?

If it were a burger joint, you should be wary of the mayo... especially if that's how you treat the people who take your order.
You beat me to it... LOL.
My guess is this person has gotten "special" mayo many times if they are treating people like that....

Psywarrior and Eric, I understand your frustration and anger. I may not agree with how you react to it, but I feel for you. The release and every step that 3DR has taken since has been poorly executed.
My local hobby shop has historically had a very good relationship with 3DR, selling numerous Iris+ and X8s, parts and supplies and a community who supported 3DR through the shop. They ordered 6 Solo/Gimbal combos back in April, 4 of which were prepaid. They still haven't received a single Solo. I believe all 6 of us who pre-ordered have since purchased a Solo elsewhere, the guys who prepaid were refunded. The hobby store shares your anger. If I even mention "3DR" or "Solo" in the store, the temperature goes up, the air gets thick, and spittle starts to fly from angry mouths... But seriously, 3DR really screwed over a lot of these small shop owners who are still waiting for Solos and have lost money and sales to other outlets.

Reactions: rrmccabe
Its really the worst way to work, even with all of the decent customer service work going on, Its the result of an incomplete and incompetent release. We as consumers really need to let them know this. So should the hobby shops, retailers, and others trapped in the mix.

Their customer service people are inundated with problems of what was essentially a BETA release.
Theyd have been better served asking Tarot to build them a gimbal with a HERO connector than to miss the mark completely and by so much time. Now theyre not only on the hook for an incomplete SOLO release, but also now an incomplete Gimbal release, which is only going to overwhelm them further.

Reactions: rrmccabe

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Minh44