G'day to any remaining Solo Pilots 'Down Under'!

Reaction score
This damn '3DR Solo itch' - FINALLY scratched!

( Just landed a pair of Solos, complete with plenty of Batteries and spare Props, two Controllers, two Gimbals, all required Chargers - and a healthy smacking of spare parts, all for well under US$300.00 delivered here to me in 'Oz... )

I'm now on the hunt for a couple of GoPro HERO4 Black Cameras, to round out this - ( I have no doubt ) - expensive new passtime.

Can't wait to light'm up, ( but not looking forward to my first and probable loosing argument with some ground-furniture either - Hence the hunt for a pair of them to begin with. )

See you after my first flight -

Cheers,

Solo-Loco
'Real Pilots, break Propellors for Breakfast'

Last edited:
Finally - My first 'proper' flight!

( I got real sick, pretty quick, of endlessly cycling a small number of Batteries over-and-over 'in hover', in order to determine exactly just how good these Batteries are... )

So yeah, it was pretty awesome to just finally let this thing off-of-the-chain - once and for all!

No busted bits and/or created no trail of plastic confetti either - So all in all, a good day!

Cheers,

Solo-Loco

Last edited:
Enjoy!! I always just keep in mind it’s not a racer but a fantastic flying camera. So slow and steady does it.

Help Needed !!!!!
I am new to the SOLO, my daughter gave me 3 new solo drones and they all worked fine for 6 mos. I am using both GoPro 3 + and 4 Black
Problem:
I did a iPhone update 12.1 and can't connect, won't accept the sololink password.
Same issue w/IPad, I also have an Android tablet and it also will not connect, shows the Authenticity Issue
I completed the factory reset and update process and no change.
I have read tons of posts and can't seem to make any progress.

Airdogs, Yep - I hear you.

Might need to post your dilemma elsewhere on this Forum, if you're looking for the best visibility and thus highest chance of getting some help...

This being the 'Introductions Thread', probably isn't going to receive much visibility per your cries for assistance.
( Almost kinda like trying to wave down a Search and Rescue Helicopter, while wearing full Cammo-Gear... )

Nevertheless, give this Thread a quick-read ;

can anyone tell me if I update my iPhone to 12.1 will it still work on Solo

Cheers,

Solo-Loco

Reactions: Ralph E. Johnson
Airdogs, Yep - I hear you.

Might need to post your dilemma elsewhere on this Forum, if you're looking for the best visibility and thus highest chance of getting some help...

This being the 'Introductions Thread', probably isn't going to receive much visibility per your cries for help.
( Almost kinda like trying to wave down a Search and Rescue Helicopter, while wearing full Cammo-Gear... )

Nevertheless, give this Thread a quick-read ;

Cheers,

Solo-Loco
Thanks much appreciated

Reactions: berg

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members