Cannot pair control with solo after update to open solo 2.5-RC4

Reaction score
Hi,

I was out flying my stock solo today, no problems what so ever.

I get home fire up side pilot on my Ipad and download both updates. I do the updates leave everything alone for a good 20 minutes. I come back shutdown the solo and the controller, restart them, connect wifi to controller and try to do the pairing.

I can not get the two to pair, the orange LED on the controller blinks twice every second and the controller seems to work as intended. The drone boots up, the lights go green and one flicker, after a little while the lights go white and red, so far so good. The orange LED under the drone blinks slowly (as in 1 blink per second), I press the pair button nothing happens. No fast blinking orange LED, no change what so ever.

I have factory reset the drone with the help of the pair button
I have factory reset the controller
I have reset the pixhawk with the help of the sswt button
I have pulled out the SD card and read it in my PC

I am at my wits end here and need your help.

Thx
//Johan

And what did the SD card show?

The SD card was readable and showed the 4 files that you see on the screen shot here documentation/recovery.md at master · OpenSolo/documentation · GitHub. The dates and file sizes are correct compared to the contents in the open solo file I downloaded from Github for comparison. As far as I can tell everything went good with update and everything looks good on the SD card for the solo, but the button does not trigger the pairing activity.

Last edited:
Success!

This is extremely weird! I just tried to pair the controller and the drone, and it worked! I did nothing different than yesterday and I can't explain it. Did a level and compass calibration, will do a test flight tomorrow.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Gabriela