FS: 3DR Solo Drone

Reaction score
First off, sorry if I posted this in the wrong section. I'm new to the forum.

This is a BRAND NEW, SEALED 3DR Solo, that I won from a conference at my work. I have no need for a drone, and don't even own a Go-Pro!

I also won the gimbal with it but it hasn't been shipped yet due to the delays that 3DR is giving. However, if you buy this drone and are interested in the gimbal as well, I will be selling it once I receive it.

Selling the Drone for $975 w/ Free FedEx shipping to lower 48. No international shipping

Selling the gimbal for $350, I can message the buyer once I've received it for the second payment - that way you don't have to pay now if you want the full package.

Buyer MUST include any paypal fee that would occur in the price (3% fee)

Thanks!

This is a BRAND NEW, SEALED 3DR Solo, that I won from a conference at my work. I have no need for a drone, and don't even own a Go-Pro!

I also won the gimbal with it but it hasn't been shipped yet due to the delays that 3DR is giving. However, if you buy this drone and are interested in the gimbal as well, I will be selling it once I receive it.

Selling the Drone for $975 w/ Free FedEx shipping to lower 48. No international shipping

Selling the gimbal for $350, I can message the buyer once I've received it for the second payment - that way you don't have to pay now if you want the full package.

Thanks!

You have one post on this forum. You willing to do escrow for payment?

Last edited:
To be honest, I'm not sure what escrow is.

The reason I have one post is because I just started this account for this forum today. I usually sell on DVXUser.com but I was recommended this forum for selling the Solo by some guys over on that forum.

To be honest, I'm not sure what escrow is.

The reason I have one post is because I just started this account for this forum today. I usually sell on DVXUser.com but I was recommended this forum for selling the Solo by some guys over on that forum.

Escrow = Buyer put the $350 into a third party escrow service, you send the gimbal with tracking info, buyer accepts package and releases escrow.

Why not sell on ebay as $350 is below retail and there are people that don't want to wait for the gimbal to come out.

sorry guys, I should have made it clearer in my description, but I do not have the gimbal in my possession yet because it's taking so long to ship. I've heard that it isn't shipping until late September. I will sell it once it ships to me, but as of right now, I can't sell something I don't have, haha.

This post was mostly for the Solo itself - $975

Thanks!
i offer you 800$ plus i pay international shipment via fedex ^^

Last edited:

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
MarkHKB40