Firmware

Reaction score
I know that there are no new updates
But it's there a place I can get the last one. I am having a guy calibrate my drone because it's wild and out of control. He said find the last update offered

I know that there are no new updates
But it's there a place I can get the last one. I am having a guy calibrate my drone because it's wild and out of control. He said find the last update offered
The latest update is Arducopter 4.2.1. Use Mission Planner to download that, and make sure to do the entire setup & calibration (RC, ACCEL, Compass, Battery monitor). I fly an IRIS+ here with that update - no problems after set up. Happy Flying!

Last edited:
The latest update is Arducopter 4.2.1. Use Mission Planner to download that, and make sure to do the entire setup & calibration (RC, ACCEL, Compass, Battery monitor). I fly an IRIS+ here with that update - no problems after set up. Happy Flying!
Do you mean solex or something else.
If it's something else is it in the play store or can you help me with the website.
But I will say thank you this is a huge leap forward

Do you mean solex or something else.
If it's something else is it in the play store or can you help me with the website.
But I will say thank you this is a huge leap forward
Start here: Introducing Copter — Copter documentation Read all!

If your Iris+ is flying OK now on original firmware, I would not open Pandora's Box unless you are prepared for a considerable anount of work.

Its out of control.
A tiny bit of throttle shoots way up
Reduce it back and it falls.
It's unflyable
Recalibrate the controller with Mission Planner, in the Mandatory Hardware setup section, and test
fly in Altitude Hold mode. Stability mode is very sensitive to rapid throttle changes; it's very easy to chase you're tail...

Last edited:
Recalibrate the controller with Mission Planner, in the Mandatory Hardware setup section, and test
fly in Altitude Hold mode. Stability mode is very sensitive to rapid throttle changes; it's very easy to chase you're tail...
Where do I find mission planner or do you mean solex

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ihatethatihavetomakeanacc