Drone Crates 3DR Solo Case (Member Discount Inside)

Kris, any chance you would sell the foam insert "solo"? I have a seahorse case already, but love your insert! Let me know thank you.

I wish these companies would sell foam. I am partial to my pelican cases.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

I wish these companies would sell foam. I am partial to my pelican cases.

We do offer the foam inserts but only for the Sea Horse cases we use. The reason we don't for other cases as we would have to redesign the insert for a specific case as well as reprogram the water-jet machine for cutting the foam. All of which adds cost significantly.

Reactions: SkyDoctor
We do offer the foam inserts but only for the Sea Horse cases we use. The reason we don't for other cases as we would have to redesign the insert for a specific case as well as reprogram the water-jet machine for cutting the foam. All of which adds cost significantly.
Well better than go professional. But if you did cut foam for pelican cases you would make money. Guaranteed. Cheers.

Sent from my VS985 4G using Tapatalk

I have a SE920FML Sea Horse case. How much for the Solo foam insert?

Wanted to order but get a message that it's not possible to ship to Belgium?

Thanks for the positive feedback! Much appreciated!

No problem. Its a great product and I stand behind well made product.

Do you have a case for the Ronin M? I just purchased one, we spoke on the phone but I think you said you had a case for just the hand held gimbal for go pro.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Mr M