Drone Crates 3DR Solo Case (Member Discount Inside)

Don't know about Hogo, but I'd like to know about this one if you have updates for it :)

The next case we are working on for the Solo is a larger case and is designed for professional users that use the Solo for jobs such as Real Estate photography, Law enforcement, etc.
It will be basically the same case as this, but set up for the Solo instead:

PHANTOM_3_DSRL_CASE_1__20964.1443119181.1280.1280.jpg

Case is designed to carry both the drone and DSLR equipment as well as offers a lower layer of storage for accessories. Price is $419

Reactions: Mitchell Gerdes
The next case we are working on for the Solo is a larger case and is designed for professional users that use the Solo for jobs such as Real Estate photography, Law enforcement, etc.

Case is designed to carry both the drone and DSLR equipment as well as offers a lower layer of storage for accessories. Price is $419
Good to know. I am in neither industry, but as an enthusiast photographer, I am struggling to find effective ways to carry both my camera gear, multiple prime lenses and the drone while travelling. As it is a hobby, I think I'm a little more price sensitive compared to your professional target market, but I'm looking forward to seeing what you come up with.

Good to know. I am in neither industry, but as an enthusiast photographer, I am struggling to find effective ways to carry both my camera gear, multiple prime lenses and the drone while travelling. As it is a hobby, I think I'm a little more price sensitive compared to your professional target market, but I'm looking forward to seeing what you come up with.

Yea a lot of the guys on Phantom Pilots where giving us a hard time on the price, but the price is really competitive for the case they are getting. We understand for the hobby market it's not in everyone's budget as this is truly a specialty case for users that use both and are looking for convenience and solid protection.

i went ahead and pulled the trigger on the case today. it looks good. i was a little sad that the email 10% discount can't be stacked with the free shipping discount, but i understand how there might not be any margin to do that with.

i went ahead and pulled the trigger on the case today. it looks good. i was a little sad that the email 10% discount can't be stacked with the free shipping discount, but i understand how there might not be any margin to do that with.

Thanks for the order! It will ship out today.

Also we would love to be able to combine discounts but you are correct that the margins just are not there to be able to do so.

Just wanted to report back that I have the case and it's really nice. I've had goprofessional cases, and I prefer this cases feel and of course foam color. Thanks!

Reactions: Kris@DroneCrates

Is there and ETA on this case very interested...

Well I have to tell you all, Kristopher and the folks at Drone Crates are a top notch company. I had the solo case in checkout and was on the fence. Kristopher emailed me to see if I had any questions which I did. He answered them very quickly and needless to say I ordered the case today. I can not wait to get my hands on it.

Thank you Kristopher and Drone Crates ( and for the $30 off shipping! )

Reactions: Kris@DroneCrates
Trying to place order, but keep getting a 504 Gateway Timeout after entering payment information.

Recently I have bought a mini drone for capturing aerial photography and I do need a case for solid protection while I will be carrying it.That's why I am very interested and looking forward to seeing it.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
pvt solo