Drone Crates 3DR Solo Case (Member Discount Inside)

Reaction score
Website
www.dronecrates.com
Hi guys new Vendor over here on 3DR Pilots but have been a Vendor over on Phantom Pilots for a little bit now. We wanted to introduce you guys to our new roller case for the Solo, and offer a discount to all 3DR Pilots Members (see bottom of post /cases in stock and ready to ship).

If your looking for feedback on our cases you can check out some of the Phantom 3 case feedback as there isnt much on the Solo case since its so new.

Feedback Links:

Drone Crates Phantom 3 Case (discount inside) | DJI Phantom Forum

Drone Crates Excellent Customer Service | DJI Phantom Forum

Received my new Drone Crates case | DJI Phantom Forum
3DR_SOLO_CASE_6__22559.jpg

Details Below:

Drone Crates is happy to introduce its 3DR Solo roller case, for the all-new 3D Robotics Solo Drone System.

While going through the design process we kept the professional in mind and made sure that the case would not only carry the 3DR Solo but also all the required accessories while out on a job. As usual all of our cases are built using only top quality outer shells that are fully waterproof, air tight, crush proof and offer a lifetime warranties. We then use a high end foam inserts that are precision water-jet cut using CAD systems to not only offer the best in fitment but foam inserts that will outlast anything going in the case. We refuse to sacrifice quality and never use die cutting, which can crush and disfigure the foam insert. What you end up with is a high quality case that will fully protect your investment throughout the years.

Drone Crates 3DR Solo Roller Case Features:
  • Made In The USA
  • Dual Carry Handles
  • Retractable Lock Up & Down Position Pull Handle
  • Durable Rolling Wheels With Metal Bearing Make It Easy To Tow
  • Molded-In Padlock Holes To Secure Its Contents – (Works with Standard Size Master Locks and TSA Approved Locks)
  • Mil Spec Outer Shell Used By The US Military
  • Fully Air Tight With Automatic Air Pressure Purge System
  • Water Resistant
  • Water-Jet Cut Foam Insert – No Cheap Die Cutting
  • CAD Designed For Optimal Fitment
  • Lifetime Guarantee – We Fully Stand Behind All Of Our Products

Case Holds The Following:

(1) 3DR Solo Drone

(1) 3DR Solo Remote With Tablet/Phone Mount

(5) 3DR Solo Batteries (4 storage cavities + 1 inside the Solo)

(1) GoPro Storage Slot

(2) GoPro Spare Batteries

(1) 3DR Solo Battery Wall Charger With Plug

(1) 3DR Solo Remote Wall Charger With Plug

(1) 7” or 10” Tablet

(4-6) Spare Prop Storage

(4) Micro SD Card Holders

Accessory Cavity For USB Cables, GoPro Charger & Extras

Case Exterior Dimensions:

24” x 16” x 10”

SPECIAL DISCOUNT FOR 3DR PILOTS MEMBERS:

For a limited time we will be offering all RC Groups members a discount (through Nov 1st)

$30.00 Off Shipping Costs On All Phantom 3 Backpack Orders (Works for both domestic and international orders). Simply use the following coupon code:

3DRP30OFF

in your shopping cart on our website: www.DroneCrates.com

Questions, comments, feedback is always welcome!

Thanks!

Kris w/ Drone Crates

Last edited:
Reactions: Del
Kris, any chance you would sell the foam insert "solo"? I have a seahorse case already, but love your insert! Let me know thank you.

Im
Will definitely buy if our CA$ ever gets close to US$ again. We get killed on the exchange rate, shipping and duty: (

I'm with you Hoover...I spent over $3000 in CAD on this little hobby of mine.. And the 14% Sales Tax...I'm not complaining..I love it .. I'm flying it in turtle speed still And have no problems keeping it there ,I'm just in the hobby for the great footage.. not to be an extreme flyer.. And being extremely careful where I fly it and how I fly it.. But that's just me!
But it seems like when I look in Canada and compare to the U.S for the Solo and it's parts..it's like 50 bucks cheaper over there on everything I looked at ! It would be really nice if our Canadian money was at par with the US To save!
But Mabe one day!

Would love to purchase that drone case it would come in really handy for traveling .. But it's gonna have to wait for now..but I sure would love it now..lol

Reactions: Hoover185
Im

I'm with you Hoover...I spent over $3000 in CAD on this little hobby of mine.. And the 14% Sales Tax...I'm not complaining..I love it .. I'm flying it in turtle speed still And have no problems keeping it there ,I'm just in the hobby for the great footage.. not to be an extreme flyer.. And being extremely careful where I fly it and how I fly it.. But that's just me!
But it seems like when I look in Canada and compare to the U.S for the Solo and it's parts..it's like 50 bucks cheaper over there on everything I looked at ! It would be really nice if our Canadian money was at par with the US To save!
But Mabe one day!

Would love to purchase that drone case it would come in really handy for traveling .. But it's gonna have to wait for now..but I sure would love it now..lol
I would love to get this case but it is too big for carry on. Here is an option for us Canadians. Best buy is charging $199.00 CAN. for the Solo backpack but pre order only. I ordered one from B&H photo out of New York.$149.00 U.S. No shipping charges. About $10.00 for duty. With the exchange it's pretty close only it is shipped already. Ordered it yesterday. Will fit carry on requirements for Westjet.

Reactions: Hoover185
I also
I would love to get this case but it is too big for carry on. Here is an option for us Canadians. Best buy is charging $199.00 CAN. for the Solo backpack but pre order only. I ordered one from B&H photo out of New York.$149.00 U.S. No shipping charges. About $10.00 for duty. With the exchange it's pretty close only it is shipped already. Ordered it yesterday. Will fit carry on requirements for Westjet.
I Also did the same thing..I ordered the Backpack and extra Prop fromB&H on Sunday night.. I'm tracking it.. And it seems like it in my town already.. So I should receive it at my door later this afternoon or tomorrow ..

Just out of curiosity is there room for props elsewhere? Looks like it might hold one of the aftermarket antenna setups without breaking it down. Like DBSmods or FPVLR.

VERY nice looking case.

Hi guys new Vendor over here on 3DR Pilots but have been a Vendor over on Phantom Pilots for a little bit now. We wanted to introduce you guys to our new roller case for the Solo, and offer a discount to all 3DR Pilots Members (see bottom of post /cases in stock and ready to ship).

If your looking for feedback on our cases you can check out some of the Phantom 3 case feedback as there isnt much on the Solo case since its so new.

Feedback Links:

Drone Crates Phantom 3 Case (discount inside) | DJI Phantom Forum

Drone Crates Excellent Customer Service | DJI Phantom Forum

Received my new Drone Crates case | DJI Phantom Forum
3DR_SOLO_CASE_6__22559.jpg

Details Below:

Drone Crates is happy to introduce its 3DR Solo roller case, for the all-new 3D Robotics Solo Drone System.

While going through the design process we kept the professional in mind and made sure that the case would not only carry the 3DR Solo but also all the required accessories while out on a job. As usual all of our cases are built using only top quality outer shells that are fully waterproof, air tight, crush proof and offer a lifetime warranties. We then use a high end foam inserts that are precision water-jet cut using CAD systems to not only offer the best in fitment but foam inserts that will outlast anything going in the case. We refuse to sacrifice quality and never use die cutting, which can crush and disfigure the foam insert. What you end up with is a high quality case that will fully protect your investment throughout the years.

Drone Crates 3DR Solo Roller Case Features:
  • Made In The USA
  • Dual Carry Handles
  • Retractable Lock Up & Down Position Pull Handle
  • Durable Rolling Wheels With Metal Bearing Make It Easy To Tow
  • Molded-In Padlock Holes To Secure Its Contents – (Works with Standard Size Master Locks and TSA Approved Locks)
  • Mil Spec Outer Shell Used By The US Military
  • Fully Air Tight With Automatic Air Pressure Purge System
  • Water Resistant
  • Water-Jet Cut Foam Insert – No Cheap Die Cutting
  • CAD Designed For Optimal Fitment
  • Lifetime Guarantee – We Fully Stand Behind All Of Our Products

Case Holds The Following:

(1) 3DR Solo Drone

(1) 3DR Solo Remote With Tablet/Phone Mount

(5) 3DR Solo Batteries (4 storage cavities + 1 inside the Solo)

(1) GoPro Storage Slot

(2) GoPro Spare Batteries

(1) 3DR Solo Battery Wall Charger With Plug

(1) 3DR Solo Remote Wall Charger With Plug

(1) 7” or 10” Tablet

(4-6) Spare Prop Storage

(4) Micro SD Card Holders

Accessory Cavity For USB Cables, GoPro Charger & Extras

Case Exterior Dimensions:

24” x 16” x 10”

SPECIAL DISCOUNT FOR RC GROUPS MEMBERS:

For a limited time we will be offering all RC Groups members a discount (through Oct 1st)

$30.00 Off Shipping Costs On All Phantom 3 Backpack Orders (Works for both domestic and international orders). Simply use the following coupon code:

3DRP30OFF

in your shopping cart on our website: www.DroneCrates.com

Questions, comments, feedback is always welcome!

Thanks!

Kris w/ Drone Crates
Sorry I'm new. What is an RC Group member. I belong to the AMA.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Gabriela