Creating spread sheet for drones out

I would imagine it's going to have to. I mean they are in a deal with GoPro, would be stupid not to have something that will work with it. I mean its been all this time and they don't fully support GoPro yet anyway.

I would imagine it's going to have to. I mean they are in a deal with GoPro, would be stupid not to have something that will work with it. I mean its been all this time and they don't fully support GoPro yet anyway.
I'm thinking it all depends on the contract 3DR has with GoPro to make the New Gopro 5 compatible with the Solo!! But I guess will find out soon..

I'm thinking it all depends on the contract 3DR has with GoPro to make the New Gopro 5 compatible with the Solo!! But I guess will find out soon..
In reality it is the Solo that is compatible with GoPro. They have been rolling out added fearures for the GoPro buss for a while, and recently made big additions (probably for HERO 5), and then the HDMI just puts out 720 video. I can't imagine GoPro wanting to change that drastically at this point.. The Gopro 5 will be smaller. If there is a way to make it fit (physically) my bet is there is a way to make it work electrically and with software.

Last edited:
Excellent points! In hindsight I probably would have gone with P3P if not for the bad support. Maybe that's not as big an issue as I thought.
It only becomes an issue when you need their help. After one of DJI's last updates I lost my video feed...i tried everything to fix it....had to send it in...8 weeks later I got it back and it's been good ever since...but i'm afraid to do any more updates now

Reactions: Maddog

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
danny5150