Reaction score
My controller refuses to charge, once plugged in it says charger connected but does nothing. I have tried everything with no luck. This whole set up is new and it worked perfectly until battery died. Any advice would be gratful!

They have controller batteries for sale at B&H Photo if all else fails- they have the OEM ( $9.95 ) and the extended version. Maybe try removing the battery and then plug it in again? Maybe the plug wasn’t completely plugged in from factory? Just a guess.

My controller refuses to charge, once plugged in it says charger connected but does nothing. I have tried everything with no luck. This whole set up is new and it worked perfectly until battery died. Any advice would be gratful!
I've never flown more than 2 flights without recharging the controller. I would check your connection, unplug then plug back in and try recharging. If not, new batteries are cheap at B & H

Thats exactly what i ended up doing, ordered a new battery from b&h as soon as i noticed the price im just really hoping that will resolve the problem.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
pvt solo