Controller will not power off, no WiFi from Solo

I bought the Solo/Bag/Gimbal Unit from Amazon, I just recently installed the Go Pro 4. Earlier was fine it was connecting but the Video is lagging. So I turned it off, but after resetting the unit, controller and connecting to solo link, the SOLO won't connect to Controller. But the wifi solo link works but solo and controller won't connect. Need help.

I will check the controller per post above. I want to open the SOLO but will void the warranty?

Controller fixed. Ok, I unboxed solo and had the same problem. I decided after waiting 8+ weeks, I wasn't going to wait to replace controller if it was possible to fix it myself. After reading post above, i was not getting the blinking light inside the controller as described. Cracked open the remote, then disconnected the smaller board that the antennas connect to and pulled it out. Be careful not to pull to hard on other wires when shifting the case to unscrew the small board. Disconnect the controller vibration wire if necessary. There is a 8 gb mini SD card that was not fully inserted. I had to remove the adhesive that they used to keep it in place. Then had to use a small amount of hot glue( be careful not to melt SD card) while holding it all the way into slot. Then reassembled, and so far, it's flying great.

Wow. Almost 2 years later, I picked up my second Solo and right out of the box had this problem. Your suggestions solved the problem right away. Thanks for posting the solutions. Two years on, it's still helping people.

Glad to hear there's still some tech support available. I couldn't turn my controller off once, so I disconnected the battery. After reconnecting it, I haven't had any problems.

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
No idea