I check the control with another solo drone and it pair fine, I turn everyhing off again and try with my solo drone but still not find solo I did update firmware with the controller before, I restar solo pressing the pair botton but there is one orange light stay always on is not flashing I hold pressing for about a minute and is not flashing, the app just find the controller, I try restarting pressing the SSWT i heard the sound changing until the light change to white and red i press the pair botton but still not working, please what do you recomend me, I spend so meny hours trying to make it work it is frustraiting,
I think you're going to have to open SOLO up. It's likely either a corrupt SD card, an SD card that needs reseating, or the antennas have been disconnected. Getting at any of the components likely to be causing this problem is not a lightweight undertaking.

It seems it's a common issue, mine was the same, it was just new from the box, I didn't even fly ones.!! I returned it to the supplier, they will either solve it or replace it.!!

There is not, to my knowledge, a video. But if you search these forums, there are text-based instructions.

The reason your tablet doesn't detect the SOLO is because the controller is the access point, and IT hasn't detected SOLO. Your phone or tablet connects to the controller, which connects to SOLO. There is no direct link between the bird and your device.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Gabriela