Controller Error / Stick Calibration YouTube Tutorials

Reaction score
I've just spotted tutorials for the stick calibration on YouTube so if you ever need to do this the solution is here:

PC:

Mac:
Good Find Ian, Something I have wondered about and haven't seen anywhere though is if the Stick Calibration in MP would work on the Solo. I don't see why it wouldn't but haven't had the need to try.

Reactions: Ian [P13]
Reaction score
I think the mission planner one should be kept away from, this is the equivalent to say the stick calibration you could do on a FrSky controller where you're calibrating for the pots in the individual sticks.

Reaction score
I'm trying to do a Stick Calibration but can't connect to the wifi. Default password is sololink right? I've tried that in many different combinations and it keeps saying password wrong. Are there any other passwords that 3DR used?

Thanks

Reaction score
I'm trying to do a Stick Calibration but can't connect to the wifi. Default password is sololink right? I've tried that in many different combinations and it keeps saying password wrong. Are there any other passwords that 3DR used?

Thanks
If you haven't changed it, the first password the process will look for is "sololink". You are probably looking for the Putty SSH password which is "TjSDBkAu".

Reaction score
If you haven't changed it, the first password the process will look for is "sololink". You are probably looking for the Putty SSH password which is "TjSDBkAu".
Thanks. At this stage I'm just trying to connect the controller to my laptops wifi.

Reaction score
do you get a notification on your solo app if you connect to controller wifi, that you better change the wifi password ?
if you don´t get that notification, it means that you have changed your password to an other one

Last edited:

New Threads

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Amsecure