Connecting to solo remote using IOS device

Reaction score
I noticed that in order to connect to the 3dr app I have to turn off my cellular data, when I use the sidepilot app I got it to work once with the cellular data on but I’m not quite sure how it worked because I cannot do it again. Any tips ?

I noticed that in order to connect to the 3dr app I have to turn off my cellular data, when I use the sidepilot app I got it to work once with the cellular data on but I’m not quite sure how it worked because I cannot do it again. Any tips ?[/QUOTE

So I completely forgot all about this little trick where you have to turn off the cellular I’m order to connect to the solo app. I’ve been trying to figure out for weeks why Cant i connect to the solo app or side pilot. Then tonight I came across your post and it reminded me right away haha thanks! I was able to use my side pilot app and connect right up to it with not problems in the beginning but nowadays I can’t. Just like the solo app I have to turn off the cellular to connect to the side pilot app. I don’t know what’s going on but what I do know is this is an issue with iOS devices. With an android phone you can connect to the solo app with no issues.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Minh44