Combining Smart Shots

Reaction score
HI,

Took the Solo out for its first flight yesterday and being new tried the orbit and selfie mode, which mad me think can Smart shots be combined, for instance use orbit mode and then fly out using selfie mode or anything else really.

ShaunD

Not following what you're trying to do. But there is already a smart shot for orbiting follow.

Thanks,

An example is orbiting a POI, once the orbit is complete pulling back and up to perform a reveal like the selfie mode

Not sure if thats any clearer.

ShaunD

sounds like you want to train shots
no not available
BUT
you could ploat a Multipoint cable cam that would do that

+1

I've wanted this before. While You can do a MPCC that's not terribly practical on a large object like a house, mostly because I'd go through an entire battery setting it up.

Of course what I really do is set up and fly an orbit, then set up and fly a pull back MPCC (I don't like doing a selfies since there are a lot of trees, power lines and other people's property where I do most of my work.)

After getting the segments I chop them together in post (Premier Pro is my editor of choice.)

try this
set up your orbit
do not push the left or right arrow
use your right stick left or right to orbit
when you reach the poit where you want to fly out, center right stick, then pull back on the right stick

It will not gain altitude but it will in effect do a dolly back from the object you were just orbiting

Reactions: digitaliris
try this
set up your orbit
do not push the left or right arrow
use your right stick left or right to orbit
when you reach the poit where you want to fly out, center right stick, then pull back on the right stick

It will not gain altitude but it will in effect do a dolly back from the object you were just orbiting
That's one good workaround for if I don't need to gain altitude.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
nothingworks