Cheap 3DR only on sale on Amazon

Reaction score
They're getting cheaper. Though there's no gimbal, spare battery or spare props.

https://www.amazon.com/3DR-SA11A-So...=UTF8&qid=1478744820&sr=8-1&keywords=3dr+Solo

Interesting,, between the time I posted this to the time I just clicked on the link the price increased 20 dollars in a matter of 2 minutes.
The original ad was 269.00. Now it's 289.00

Edit..

Wow, 3 minutes later it's at 329.00. Who's driving this thing?.

Last edited:
Still don't have a solo and waiting for the best price, decided against the best buy 400$ bundle and regret it. Saw the 269.00 put in cart then the price changed, probably a mistake :(

Still don't have a solo and waiting for the best price, decided against the best buy 400$ bundle and regret it. Saw the 269.00 put in cart then the price changed, probably a mistake :(
I wouldn't stress about it. They will come down again. Though, if you are sure you're gonna buy one, you might consider the 2 for 99 dollar battery deal. I'll bet there will be sales on them around Black Friday.

Reactions: NateHimself
black Friday at best buy is going to be good!

Black Friday Best Buy has the Solo with backpack for 350

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Hey folks..
Perhaps there's a better thread for this .. but I'm wondering where Canadian Solo owners are buying their parts from.
bestbuy.com (US) doesn't ship to Canada, bestbuy.ca (Canada) has very few 3DR Solo related items (backpack etc..).
ebay?
I need to buy a new gimbal, spare motors etc..
Any assistance is appreciated!

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Minh44