3DR Solo Quadcopter w/ 3-Axis Gimbal for GoPro HERO3+ / HERO4 w/ Manufacturer

Reaction score
3DR Solo Quadcopter w/ 3-Axis Gimbal for GoPro HERO3+ / HERO4 w/ Manufacturer
and all the extras!

CasePro 3D Robotics Solo Drone Wheeled Hard Case
3DR Solo Smart Battery
3D Robotics EX11A 3DR Solo Leg Extensions Black
Extra 3DR Flight Battery, 3DR Propeller Set, SanDisk 32GB Extreme PRO microSDHC Memory Card, MORE

PolarPro LED Lights for 3DR Solo

PolarPro 3DR Prop Guard Set Snap On Design
Bestem BT-3DRSOLO-KNOB8 Solo 2 Precision Control Knobs for 3DR Solo Quadcopter Controllers, Pair

$900.00 / OBO

GoPro HERO4 Black Edition Camera HD Camcorder With Deluxe Carrying Case + Head Strap + Chest Strap + 2 Battery And Dual Charger + 32GB SDHC MicroSD Memory Card Complete Deluxe Accessory Bundle

$350.00 / OBO

Alittle high priced...check on ebay for current solo prices.. u can find them for $400 with gimble.. and refurb gopro 4 blacks are really cheap now. About $140 new batteries u can find for $40.

Reactions: Acroduster
Alittle high priced...check on ebay for current solo prices.. u can find them for $400 with gimble.. and refurb gopro 4 blacks are really cheap now. About $140 new batteries u can find for $40.

They have the right to ask whatever they want. If you don't like it then there's no need to bother the seller like this. Sellers shouldn't have to be badgered like this. You must be bored...

[Qwasn't.uaE="Dartmango, post: 135286, member: 14696"]They have the right to ask whatever they want. If you don't like it then there's no need to bother the seller like this. Sellers shouldn't have to be badgered like this. You must be bored...[/QUOTE]
They have the right to ask whatever they want. If you don't like it then there's no need to bother the seller like this. Sellers shouldn't have to be badgered like this. You must be bored...
I wasnt badgering anyone. My intent was to let them know what current solo stuff goes for right now..did u not see or best offer on their post. I never asked them to change the prices..I don't know why ugot so upset over this..my post was between seller and me.i was waiting on their reply to maybe negotiate some things so maybe its u that's bored...also u tell me one seller who feels " bothered " when someone is interested in what they have to sell..

Last edited:
Reactions: Waveriderz

Obviously anyone has a right to to ask any price they want on any item for sale. But at the same time since their post is in a public forum I don't see any problem with comments related to that price. A comment might be positive such as: "Wow, that's a great price-- wish had the $$$!". Or negative, such as: "Are you NUTS!".

If the seller is bothered buy any comments-- positive or negative-- then perhaps an listing on eBay might be a better option. :)

Obviously anyone has a right to to ask any price they want on any item for sale. But at the same time since their post is in a public forum I don't see any problem with comments related to that price. A comment might be positive such as: "Wow, that's a great price-- wish had the $$$!". Or negative, such as: "Are you NUTS!".

If the seller is bothered buy any comments-- positive or negative-- then perhaps an listing on eBay might be a better option. :)
These kind of comments can be made if everything for sale. There's is always a cheaper one to find. So why say anything at all. Yes it's a public forum but nobody should be shot down for what they ask for something. If every item in here was scrutinized for being sold for more than what you can buy it for someplace else then go someplace else to buy it and let the person have there time to sell. These comments can also deter other people from buying the item because it's maybe over priced. So why ruin that person's business. If it's too much go elsewhere. Isn't this obvious at all? Or its fight picking time? Don't sabatogue there deal. This forum is a place where we share a common interest so let's protect and be respectable to each other and not send others away from possibly buying these items or any other items that are for sale in these clessifieds. As it is a classified ad why is there such a comment like this anyways? Keep it down to just a classified ad.

You should dust off your drone and go flying instead of keeping this dead horse alive.

Reactions: TracyR2012
Obviously anyone has a right to to ask any price they want on any item for sale. But at the same time since t. ir post is in a public forum I don't see any problem with comments related to that price. A comment might be positive such as: "Wow, that's a great price-- wish had the $$$!". Or negative, such as: "Are you NUTS!".

Thank you .this fairly new member really bothered me with his negative post..the bad part was i just gave him some advise on another post about his gimble. a few days earlier. And this was how he chose to thank me with a rude post.. wow.

These comments can also deter other people from buying the item because it's maybe over priced. So why ruin that person's business.
Don't sabatogue there deal.
As it is a classified ad why is there such a comment like this anyways? Keep it down to just a classified ad.
You should dust off your drone and go flying instead of keeping this dead horse alive.

• I don't come here to support or "sabatogue" anyone's business.
  • It's not a store, it's a public forum with a classified section. If you don't like the way it's set up then perhaps you should take your complaint to the admin
  • As for the personal comment "dust off your drone"... don't know where that's coming from. Perhaps you don't know how public forums work?

Reactions: daniel s
[QU.. E="timzee, post: 135376, member: 1051"]
  • It's not a store, it's a public forum with a classified section. If you don't like the way it's set up then perhaps you should take your complaint to the admin
  • As for the personal comment "dust off your drone"... don't know where that's coming from. Perhaps you don't know how public forums work?
[/QUOTE]
Wow .what is this guys problem.. sorry u had to deal with him too

These kind of comments can be made if everything for sale. There's is always a cheaper one to find. So why say anything at all. Yes it's a public forum but nobody should be shot down for what they ask for something. If every item in here was scrutinized for being sold for more than what you can buy it for someplace else then go someplace else to buy it and let the person have there time to sell. These comments can also deter other people from buying the item because it's maybe over priced. So why ruin that person's business. If it's too much go elsewhere. Isn't this obvious at all? Or its fight picking time? Don't sabatogue there deal. This forum is a place where we share a common interest so let's protect and be respecta

ble to each other and not send others away from possibly buying these items or any other items that are for sale in these clessifieds. As it is a classified ad why is there such a comment like this anyways? Keep it down to just a classified ad.

[Qwasn't.uaE="Dartmango, post: 135286, member: 14696"]They have the right to ask whatever they want. If you don't like it then there's no need to bother the seller like this. Sellers shouldn't have to be badgered like this. You must be bored...

I wasnt badgering anyone. My intent was to let them know what current solo stuff goes for right now..did u not see or best offer on their post. I never asked them to change the prices..I don't know why ugot so upset over this..my post was between seller and me.i was waiting on their reply to maybe negotiate some things so maybe its u that's bored...also u tell me one seller who feels " bothered " when someone is interested in what they have to sell..[/QUOTE]
These kind of comments can be made if everything for sale. There's is always a cheaper one to find. So why say anything at all. Yes it's a public forum but nobody should be shot down for what they ask for something. If every item in here was scrutinized for being sold for more than what you can buy it for someplace else then go someplace else to buy it and let the person have there time to sell. These comments can also deter other people from buying the item because it's maybe over priced. So why ruin that person's business. If it's too much go elsewhere. Isn't this obvious at all? Or its fight picking time? Don't sabatogue there deal. This forum is a place where we share a common interest so let's protect and be respectable to each other and not send others away from possibly buying these items or any other items that are for sale in these clessifieds. As it is a classified ad why is there such a comment like this anyways? Keep it down to just a classified ad.

Well said tim.. I agree 100% thank u again

timze.. post: 135376 said:
Well said tim .

I wasnt badgering anyone. My intent was to let them know what current solo stuff goes for right now..did u not see or best offer on their post. I never asked them to change the prices..I don't know why ugot so upset over this..my post was between seller and me.i was waiting on their reply to maybe negotiate some things so maybe its u that's bored...also u tell me one seller who feels " bothered " when someone is interested in what they have to sell..

Well said tim.. I agree 100% thank u again[/QUOTE]Ok. You guys are right I'm wrong. Let's stop filling this thread up with junk and let the guy sell his stuff...I already apologized for my post way earlier on...
I dusted my drone off yesterday. I had a great time.

Thank u dartmango.. apology accepted.. I've been on this forum awhile now.. and never have a rude post like that..all I try to do Is help any member I can. I ve even gave away xtra parts I've had for free...ive even helped u on a post with ur gimble over heating...so that post u made really bothered me.. if u have any solo issues I'm here if u need me..

Thank u dartmango.. apology accepted.. I've been on this forum awhile now.. and never have a rude post like that..all I try to do Is help any member I can. I ve even gave away xtra parts I've had for free...ivr even helped u on a post with ur gimble over heating...so that post u made really bothered me.. if u have any solo issues I'm hete if u need me..
Yup will do.

I didn't mean to cause such a ruckus ;)

I can list the cost of the original purchases for the Drone, case, extras, etc. Maybe not worth 900, but I would think it would hold it's value because it has not been used over about 10 times.

Please let me know your thoughts, I do appreciate them when they're well intentioned.

CasePro 3D Robotics Solo Drone Wheeled Hard Case 259.99
3DR Solo Smart Battery 34.79
3D Robotics EX11A 3DR Solo Leg Extensions Black 9.95
3DR Solo Quadcopter w/ 3-Axis Gimbal for GoPro HERO3+ / HERO4 w/ Manufacturer 579.00
Extra 3DR Flight Battery, 3DR Propeller Set, SanDisk 32GB Extreme PRO microSDHC Memory Card, MORE
PolarPro LED Lights for 3DR Solo 29.99

Since you have not mentioned if it has a Rev A, Rev B or third party GPS or what flight controller you have.
And as I would not sell my Cam bird for any price, I'll start the bidding at one NIB Nebula 230 (pnp) + $400usd.
Thank you for your consideration [emoji4]

Since you have not mentioned if it has a Rev A, Rev B or third party GPS or what flight controller you have.
And as I would not sell my Cam bird for any price, I'll start the bidding at one NIB Nebula 230 (pnp) + $400usd.
Thank you for your consideration [emoji4]

I'm not positive regarding the GPS. I'll take pictures of all accessories tonight to be sure to give the accurate information.
Thank you

Knowledge is power. And advice is free. I saw a jackass selling two non- functioning Solos, 1 battery and controller- $900.00
This guy is a moron. These are two Solos without 3 axis gimbals! So parting them out, you’d still be pressed to come out even.
And for anyone concerned about getting their feelings hurt, wait till the day you cross Irishmanpdx while he’s drinking! He will make you cry out loud!

Reactions: NastyN8

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Gabriela