Can I controlled Solo drone by the Computer?

Reaction score
Hi, I am looking for someone who already made the connection between Solo Drone and Computer, I do not know how to communicate the only thing that I know is that I can use Mission Planner.
Please help me.
Thanks.

I've only connected to do the mod and just turned it on and it showed up in my wifi connections on my laptop, put in password and it connected. It said limited but did everything fine, I also bought the cable to plug it in with an hdmi but haven't yet needed to use it.

Basically just like you would to connect your tablet to fly but check your wifi signals on your computer and click connect. What is it your trying to do exactly, just use mission planner?

Gota work early but I'm sure others will chime in if need be. I'll be on tomorrow though, good luck.

I want to use any program to control the drone using the computer, what program can I use or what can I do???

I've not used mission planner or tower much, that's the other option that's approved for solo but it's an android app if ya search the forum just type tower or mission planner and you'll find a bunch on each. Sorry I'd try to help more but headed to bed for tonight.

Reactions: Alex Abata
There is a process to using mp but it's all explained in threads back a week or more.
Both will work. Which is better depends on the specific task. If you have Android and use Solo on Android now, that certainly is more "handy" as it connects using 3DR services, and your tablet will already be connected to use Solo. Both can be connected at once. I recommend people use Tower for voice alerts, even if nothing else.

By default, your app must stay connected with Solo. This is easier with Tower as even laptops are not as portable as the tablet.

What the s it you are actually trying to do?

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Motoxxx1986