Calling Atlanta Area Solo Owner - Product Testing

Reaction score
Hi solo pilots,

We're a Tucker, Ga (15 min from downtown Atl to the east) based accessories maker for UAV's and we're looking for a 3DR Solo in the Atlanta Area to test fit our products in development. If you're interested please pm me or give us a call at 678 534 one three six six. We'll need your bird for about a couple of hours to get the critical data.

All our products are unique to us and we pride ourselves in our R&D work. We'll give our tester free samples for their time and efforts. Here is a sneak preview on our SoloKnob in the making.

Thanks and looking forward to hearing from you

Hi solo pilots,

We're a Tucker, Ga (15 min from downtown Atl to the east) based accessories maker for UAV's and we're looking for a 3DR Solo in the Atlanta Area to test fit our products in development. If you're interested please pm me or give us a call at 678 534 one three six six. We'll need your bird for about a couple of hours to get the critical data.

All our products are unique to us and we pride ourselves in our R&D work. We'll give our tester free samples for their time and efforts. Here is a sneak preview on our SoloKnob in the making.

Thanks and looking forward to hearing from you

i live in Dothan Al would that help?

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
pvt solo