Okay, I’ll work on that.
I too would like those lights as well :) happy my original question sparked a interest again. Please do not brake even, I want it to be worth your time, i appreciate it. If needed i can and will pay ahead to help with costs. Dont care how long it takes, the best is worth the wait and good things take time.

I may have to use a couple cards to get to $100,000.00. - geez, this furniture is going to be sweet!!
Look at the Plebe here. Has to use MULTIPLE cards to buy a paltry 100k of furniture.

I suppose your yacht doesn't have platinum plated lavatory handles either?

:cool:

Look at the Plebe here. Has to use MULTIPLE cards to buy a paltry 100k of furniture.

I suppose your yacht doesn't have platinum plated lavatory handles either?

:cool:
You dont understand. The furniture also has built in LEDs and makes a light show for collision avoidance... no one wants to stub a toe.

Reactions: Maddog
I too would like those lights as well :) happy my original question sparked a interest again. Please do not brake even, I want it to be worth your time, i appreciate it. If needed i can and will pay ahead to help with costs. Dont care how long it takes, the best is worth the wait and good things take time.
Thanks for the offer- I’ll let you know if I need any working capital.:)

I, too, have a working set that I am VERY pleased with. Please put me down for another set and, as other prior owners have said, put me at the back of the line.

Reactions: Maddog
My yacht could’ve had gold faucets- compliments of Saddam himself- but I didn’t feel like spending the rest of my life in the brig-
Hell, I don’t even own a boat!

Reactions: just_bruce
My yacht could’ve had gold faucets- compliments of Saddam himself- but I didn’t feel like spending the rest of my life in the brig-
Hell, I don’t even own a boat!

Thank you again for your service. Your honesty is commendable and is not at all a rarity from what I know of your fellows in service.

Now, have I got a deal for you on a boat!!!!

Reactions: IrishmanPDX
May I have a lighting set please? :)
Sure, and yes I have already shipped some to the UK. The original price was $95+ shipping. Depending on current parts prices there may be a small price increase.
I’ll put you on the list and let you know when they’re ready to ship.

Hey Maddog, Could you add me to the list as well. Much appreciated.

Business is booming, I like it! I'm working on a small video that shows the difference between a stock drone, a polar pro drone and the Maddog Brite Lite system.. Unfortunately I cannot fly them at night to show the difference (some of us obey the law ya know) however I am mounting them outside for filming when it gets dark. Hopefully it shows how awesome this system is!

Reactions: OnyFlyCookie
Business is booming, I like it! I'm working on a small video that shows the difference between a stock drone, a polar pro drone and the Maddog Brite Lite system.. Unfortunately I cannot fly them at night to show the difference (some of us obey the law ya know) however I am mounting them outside for filming when it gets dark. Hopefully it shows how awesome this system is!
Maybe take a backyard video of(if)it's dark enough or a empty dark secur(soccer) feild of the bird on the ground as you back away a good 50 feet or more. At least then some people would get a better idea of how far the light travels...
Sorry for edit phone autocorrected and made it sound weird since phones new.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
frank2000