For anybody new to the forum, this is what it does:
To view this content we will need your consent to set third party cookies.
For more detailed information, see our cookies page.
cool thanks. I' ll get the money up and will be intouch . Two things before i go whats a pm ??? Not sure what that is lol and i had a idea about a lighting system ....ok think of two high beam tact light style spot lights that while in flight ....say your hovering at night and your spot liggts move with your gimbal. Like your eyeballs move in your head. Maybe you cant get a 360 axis on the lights but maybe 180° axis on them ???? Dont know ...but while in flight moving forward the lights could tilt up a lil to see ahead of you in motion or down a lil to light up the ground as you fly forward. What do you think?... just a idea

cool thanks. I' ll get the money up and will be intouch . Two things before i go whats a pm ??? Not sure what that is lol and i had a idea about a lighting system ....ok think of two high beam tact light style spot lights that while in flight ....say your hovering at night and your spot liggts move with your gimbal. Like your eyeballs move in your head. Maybe you cant get a 360 axis on the lights but maybe 180° axis on them ???? Dont know ...but while in flight moving forward the lights could tilt up a lil to see ahead of you in motion or down a lil to light up the ground as you fly forward. What do you think?... just a idea
Oops- sorry. PM= Private Message or on this forum, a conversation. I'll send you one.

Sadly, no. Lack of interest and the Solo market is shrinking.
How sad, I just got my bird and right away I ordered a cube and nextgps. Sad to hear that :( is it worth the time and effort to keep it? If I payed extra would you maybe be willing to make another?

Reactions: Saijin_Naib
Sadly, no. Lack of interest and the Solo market is shrinking.
Isn't this where you sell the plans, list of required parts and 3d models for a licensing fee?

Sorry to hear that business is over, I still reckon this is the best lighting kit for the solo period!

Reactions: Maddog
I second that motion. I think Mark should turn on the lights in that “ state of the art “ ISO 9001 factory and knock out one more run! I know I’d take another!!

Isn't this where you sell the plans, list of required parts and 3d models for a licensing fee?

Sorry to hear that business is over, I still reckon this is the best lighting kit for the solo period!
Thanks but there just hasn’t been enough interest anymore to justify all the time needed to make them.

We know, you know, that we know that you know where to acquire them there parts......
GIVE THE PEOPLE WHAT THEY WANT!!!!
we aren’t in any hurry....
How’s life treating you Maddog when forum members aren’t harassing you?

I'm new here but wow Brite Lite looks like an awesome feature for Solo. If we send you the parts straight up can you make antothe one ??

Maddog’s Brite Lite system is awesome- maybe if enough Solo users show interest, he could bring back all of his furloughed employees. All one of them.
I’d gladly buy another!

A revolution! I’m thinking if their is enough interest, and patience- maybe we can convince Maddog that there IS enough interest to make this worthwhile. And unlike lately, when I say IS, I don’t mean ISN’T.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
rdeeno