Are those still available with EU shipping?
I am out right now-waiting on parts.
I sent a few to Italy. If I remember correctly, shipping was about $35 US, and there were some "import fees or taxes".
I think shipping to the EU is about the same- don't know if you have any fees in addition to that.

Send me a PM (start a conversation) if still interested and I can update you when available.

Just strapped the first set to my primary drone, OH MY GOD these things are bright! Fantastic design, very easy to install, great value and a darned fantastic buy! Very happy I bought these, well done on such a great product!

Reactions: Maddog
Hey MD - How quickly can you get a set out the door these days? I'm gonna need another set but I'm not sure when...

Just strapped the first set to my primary drone, OH MY GOD these things are bright! Fantastic design, very easy to install, great value and a darned fantastic buy! Very happy I bought these, well done on such a great product!
Thanks, appreciate the kind words!

Hey MD - How quickly can you get a set out the door these days? I'm gonna need another set but I'm not sure when...
If I have all the parts on hand, couple of days. I try to have some already boxed up but I don't have any now. Working on some as I speak.

By the way, I'm working on a version that is powered by a 7.4V (2S) lipo, so it can be mounted on anything, not just Solo.

I have all the electronics worked out, just trying to decide on a controller box design, figuring out how much wire for the led's, and how to connect the lipo to the controller.

I posted this up in the Phantom forum but nobody was interested.o_O

Let me know if your interested or have suggestions.

Could I talk you into leaving one with a set of pins for on/off (maybe with a jumper on them for time being ) accessible in case I ever get the accessory bay super board worked out?

Could I talk you into leaving one with a set of pins for on/off (maybe with a jumper on them for time being ) accessible in case I ever get the accessory bay super board worked out?
Sure, but I don't understand what you mean.

Sure, but I don't understand what you mean.
Essentially I'm thinking I'd like to eventually be able to turn the system on and off during flight from the GCS. Which means I need either a set of pins that is in the power path that I can close with a relay or ssr, or a single pin that I can pull high to enable the system. Maybe two pins to pull high for front and rear.

Once I get settled a few months from now I really wanna put some serious time into making the Accessory Bay Super Board a real thing. if I can do that then turning on navigation lights at dusk remotely is one of the first things I'd wanna wire up.

Maybe I'll send you a pm with some ideas.

Essentially I'm thinking I'd like to eventually be able to turn the system on and off during flight from the GCS. Which means I need either a set of pins that is in the power path that I can close with a relay or ssr, or a single pin that I can pull high to enable the system. Maybe two pins to pull high for front and rear.

Once I get settled a few months from now I really wanna put some serious time into making the Accessory Bay Super Board a real thing. if I can do that then turning on navigation lights at dusk remotely is one of the first things I'd wanna wire up.

Maybe I'll send you a pm with some ideas.
PM sounds good. I know the capability already exists in Solex but I don't know how to make it happen. Pedals2paddles knows more about it.

For anybody new to the forum, this is what it does:
To view this content we will need your consent to set third party cookies.
For more detailed information, see our cookies page.

Reactions: IrishmanPDX
Will you do custom lighting colors? example 2 green lights in front...
For anybody new to the forum, this is what it does:
To view this content we will need your consent to set third party cookies.
For more detailed information, see our cookies page.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ihatethatihavetomakeanacc