Brand New Solo $129 at B&H

Hi. Got around to seeing what GPS was inside the 129 drone. This is a SA112A body.
2ndSoloGPS.JPG

Black board.
I also took off the stock gimbal off the original solo. Sitting on a self now. I have 3 fixed gimbals so I may use them for awhile.
Anyway, just sharing what I see inside.

Talked to B&H, they won't send me the Droneguard kit because they already sent me the backpack. Can't complain to much about that, they did end up sending me another battery, so I received 3 in total.

Talked to B&H, they won't send me the Droneguard kit because they already sent me the backpack. Can't complain to much about that, they did end up sending me another battery, so I received 3 in total.
Trade you the Dronegaurd kit for a backpack!

Reactions: bicyclemonkey
Got mine $159 package this week. It's rev A but all is good and just in time when the price for the mRo GPS Neo-M8 drop to $45 so I ordered a couple. Indeed Santa is generous and a little early. Living a dream !!!

I received two kits with backpacks 1 each, 1 kit came with 2 batteries, the other 1 battery, I will call B&H on Sunday for the other battery

Reactions: ImJohnDixon
I received two kits with backpacks 1 each, 1 kit came with 2 batteries, the other 1 battery, I will call B&H on Sunday for the other battery
I called BH and told them I didn't receive the extra flight battery it showed I was supposed to get in my 159 kit...

The first person I talked to said that he's had a lot of calls with the same issue.

He said they would send me the 2 (two) batteries I was missing.

Looking over my "kit" I was supposed to get 1 flight battery and 1 extended controller battery.

I let him know I did receive the controller battery, but no other ones...

He said that he thinks I should have gotten 2 additional flight batteries.

I was certain it was 1,but I didn't want to argue ;)

He was a sales representative, and transferred me to customer service.

The next gentleman I spoke with said they would be sending me the 2 flight batteries and that I would get an email with a tracking number within 24 hours.

I asked if it was possible for me to pay the difference to be upgraded to two day shipping. He said as a courtesy, they would ship them to me via 2 day ups....

#Winning

Reactions: Freefall
Hopefully this year. By next year the diy community will probably create Solo 2, and I'm not sure if it'll fit in the current backpack.

You might be right...I still haven't got my backpack.
I ordered 2 mRO GPS boards Thursday when I saw the post someone made about the sale. FEDX just dropped those off a few minutes ago, all the way from California to Florida. Backpack has been in town at the local UPS facility for 11 days (according to their tracking) and they can't manage to get it to my house. I told B&H to put in a claim if I don't get it by Monday, and asked them if they were going to ship me another.
Update: UPS truck just flew by a minute ago. Didn't stop for me. I now believe backpack box is lost. They've scanned it so many times the label wore off. Ha.

Last edited:
I got the 3DR backpack, but only 1 extra battery. I asked, and they are sending a 2nd extra.

I called BH and told them I didn't receive the extra flight battery it showed I was supposed to get in my 159 kit...

The first person I talked to said that he's had a lot of calls with the same issue.

He said they would send me the 2 (two) batteries I was missing.

Looking over my "kit" I was supposed to get 1 flight battery and 1 extended controller battery.

I let him know I did receive the controller battery, but no other ones...

He said that he thinks I should have gotten 2 additional flight batteries.

I was certain it was 1,but I didn't want to argue ;)

He was a sales representative, and transferred me to customer service.

The next gentleman I spoke with said they would be sending me the 2 flight batteries and that I would get an email with a tracking number within 24 hours.

I asked if it was possible for me to pay the difference to be upgraded to two day shipping. He said as a courtesy, they would ship them to me via 2 day ups....

#Winning
B&H is sending me a 4th battery.
#Winning

Reactions: ImJohnDixon
If we're going to start taking bets...I'll say Dec 11th which is Monday.
You were correct. They finally stopped tripping over my box (and it looks like it is well worn) and delivered my backpack. I was in the process of negotiating a replacement with B&H via email today before it arrived. Ordered 11/24 delivered 12/11.

You were correct. They finally stopped tripping over my box (and it looks like it is well worn) and delivered my backpack. I was in the process of negotiating a replacement with B&H via email today before it arrived. Ordered 11/24 delivered 12/11.
Finally! Well the good thing is the backpack is somewhat soft so hopefully it absorbed most of the impact of those UPS drivers boots.

Drooling over the blk frdy deal i missed! Haven't one yet that matches it s thought I would ask here if anyone got trigger happy and bought too many I'm looking! :) Best

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Gabriela