Brand New Solo $129 at B&H

Order placed. At these prices they must be trying to clear out all remaining inventory by year-end.

I'm super excited!!

I've been shopping around for good deal on a used one and haven't had any luck.

Now... If someone can show me where to buy a gimbal for half the price, I'll give you a hand job in the alley behind the 7-11 on 1st Street!

Just got one!!! Free s/h too.....($129)
This will make 2 (Solo's) in my fleet.
Thanks Rompec for the link!!!!

Last edited:
Wow!

Ordered the backpack bundle......SOLO #3 and backpack #2 on the way.

Last edited:
Thanks for the heads-up. I just ordered the $159 package deal. Solo #3 is on the way. I may try the green cube and HERE GPS kit on this one.

THIS IS THE INFORMATION MY WIFE DIDN’T WANT ME TO SEE!!!!

Hey!! For anyone tracking- the bundle includes the backpack, extra battery, and an assortment of goodies! Better BANG for the BUCK!!!! Get the BUNDLE!!!!!
$30 get you a backpack, extra battery, screen hood, extra props!!!!

Reactions: tickingheart
Wow I just ordered the $159 backpack package. I had placed an order last week for just the Solo when they were $199 and it hasn't even delivered yet! I'm going to get on chat with B&H and see if they'll adjust that price.

Edit - B&H just refunded me $70 on my previous $199 Solo purchase.

Last edited:
3DR BUNDLE- it’s the second link in the opening thread.
BICYCLEMONKEY- ask them if you can just order a second bundle and return the Solo you already ordered.
This way you get the backpack, extra battery, screen hood and extra props! All the extra for $30!!!! Battery alone cost more!

1497539706000_IMG_814534.jpg
1504120890000_1161210.jpg
thanks for the heads up!! When I click on the OP $159 deal, I do not see the 3dr packback. Am I in the wrong spot?
Yeah, I don't think this is the same backpack that they had with this package last week...

B&H bundles arrive at B&H pre-packed- so they won’t open one up and take pieces out of it-

Nope. wrong backpack. It’s the 3DR backpack that comes with Solo!

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Gabriela