Brand New Solo $129 at B&H

SOLO Bundle back in stock at B&H. $249

EDIT....Bundle is "Discontinued" now.

Last edited:
The interesting thing is that they have the basic Solo and the Kit for the same price.
Another interesting thing is that they list the Droneguard Kit but the photo shows the actual Solo's backpack. Which one comes in the kit?

The interesting thing is that they have the basic Solo and the Kit for the same price.
Another interesting thing is that they list the Droneguard Kit but the photo shows the actual Solo's backpack. Which one comes in the kit?
Yea I saw that that. I guess it's a gamble lol

My $ 159 bundle came with the 3DR backpack and not the other one.

Mine came with the droneguard but the picture showed the backpack. It did say Droneguard in the description though. I tried asking them for the backpack when i had to talk to B&H customer service but it didn't change anything.

They must have swapped some orders around when their inventory started getting holes in it. My listed order shows the items as 1 spare Solo battery and an extended controller battery in the accessories box. The Solo box came with only 1 battery. It's ok though, I've got lots of batteries.... ;)
The 159 deal with 3 batteries "sold out" briefly, and then they relisted it with only 2 batteries.

Please provide your order number.

I'll contact BH and let them know about the error so they can charge your card, or send you a complimentary shipping label to return the extra items.
Funny, don't worry I'll contact them thanks for offering assistance.

I contacted B&h and told them they shorted me. I just got an invoice for a battery [emoji5] now if I can get the Lowepro kit, I'll be happy.

My $159 kit only came with 1 "extra" battery, and of course, one with the Solo itself. You guys are getting 2 extras?

If I were anybody in this forum and you did not receive 3 total batteries or the Lowepro kit, I would contact B&H, all they can say is NO. But, they might say yes

I'm still waiting on my 3rd box (backpack) from UPS for my B&H deal ordered on the 24th. I saw on the news this morning that UPS reported they were overwhelmed by Black Friday (higher than expected/projected shipments). That would explain this tracking, I get a chuckle out of it. Shows out for delivery several times (but I don't think they had the box) and didn't show shipped at B&H order status until 2 days ago.
upstrack.jpg

Peen & Brian- Did you receive the 3DR backpack?
Yes I received the 3DR one, not the Lowepro. I also only received 1 Extra battery, not 2.

But I'm good with this bundle, I got ALOT for $159. My wife wasn't even upset after I told her how much I got for the price! She's been saying I need to stop buying drones and drones parts but even she agreed it was a steal.

Reactions: Damien
I'm still waiting on my 3rd box (backpack) from UPS for my B&H deal ordered on the 24th. I saw on the news this morning that UPS reported they were overwhelmed by Black Friday (higher than expected/projected shipments). That would explain this tracking, I get a chuckle out of it. Shows out for delivery several times (but I don't think they had the box) and didn't show shipped at B&H order status until 2 days ago.
View attachment 7412
[emoji23]

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Minh44