BestBuy is gearing up for the Solo Release on June 8th

Check Frys.com
There are a few stores that show in stock for in store pickup only. I have 2 in between me. One in Austin 45 minutes, the other in Houston 2 hours. But dang it, I'm holding out. It sucks that the stores are getting them before the preorder folks.

took mine back to best buy.
could not get the video to work.
camera worked fine.
they ordered me another one.
SUPPOSED to be here on the 20

Reactions: Raybro
Closest best buy That has it in stock is 2+ hours away from me..... Oh well. Maybe in a few days the closer stores will get it

20150617_174200.png
I definitely think FRY'S is giving me the run-around here. What they told me is that the item is available for "in-store pick-up" for purchase only to reserve, but the item itself is still not there. So after that, I asked them about this image that I got from their website, I was put on hold and told me that the item is in fact available now, but the free promo battery that comes with it is not in yet and as soon as the free battery from my pre-order gets there, then I should be able to pick it up.

That does not make sense whatsoever. U mean to say I can't get the item I already payed for because the free item that comes with it isn't available yet?! "It appears so", is the answer I got from that. Anyway, something's goin on and either way, this consumer is being lied to. Not cool. 3DR, your distributors are lying to your customers or vice versa. Can we get some clarification pls.?20150617_172255.png

Directly on Best Buys website you can now search for the closest store with SOLO stock. I found one 4 hours from me and made the drive lol! Was worth it. It was out in the country and got some great shots for the days outing. Id rather drive then wait but that is me lol.

Went to Austin last night to visit my son. Went out and ate then cruised by Best Buy. My intention was to get a 32gb card for my Tablet. I asked one of the associates if they had any Solos in stock and he looked at me like I had a third eyeball....:eek:

Went to Austin last night to visit my son. Went out and ate then cruised by Best Buy. My intention was to get a 32gb card for my Tablet. I asked one of the associates if they had any Solos in stock and he looked at me like I had a third eyeball....:eek:

Well its not going to be in every best buy from CA to NY. Only select BB's. So if that store isn't getting them the staff would have no idea nor be trained on the new product. :p

I got mine at the Best Buy in Macon, Georgia. It came with an extra battery and they had extra props for $14.95.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Gabriela