Australia is great, except for....

As Ive said, I'm open to constructive criticism on my opinions and thoughts on here, after all that's what a forum is for... so thanks for that.

I am aware of third party postal forwarders in the US but learnt of them too late and never got to use the service. Not sure how useful they really are.

On Amazon: I can't really take my frustration out on Amazon itself, third party businesses use Amazon to sell their products through them, and it is these businesses who won't send internationally, for whatever reason, not Amazon.

You're right, at the time of purchasing the Solo, Mavic and Karma had not been revealed yet and if I'd bought P4 instead, I'd probably had felt the same right now, I suppose.

I never once suggested I felt cheated by 3DR (I suppose I do give that impression), just cheated in general, particularly now with huge price differences between here and US. A knee-jerk rejection it could be argued but when you consider the passionate opinions Solo enthusiasts have on here, it can be quite inspiring and thought provoking. It places me in a position of not knowing what to do.

My frustration is further compounded with not being able to fly right now (for more than a two weeks actually); my go pro hdmi port was damaged after a low height crash and I'm waiting for replacement parts.

Last edited:
As Ive said, I'm open to constructive criticism on my opinions and thoughts on here, after all that's what a forum is for... so thanks for that.

I am aware of third party postal forwarders in the US but learnt of them too late and never got to use the service. Not sure how useful they really are.

On Amazon: I can't really take my frustration out on Amazon itself, third party businesses use Amazon to sell their products through them, and it is these businesses who won't send internationally, for whatever reason, not Amazon.

You're right, at the time of purchasing the Solo, Mavic and Karma had not been revealed yet and if I'd bought P4 instead, I'd probably had felt the same right now, I suppose.

I never once suggested I felt cheated by 3DR (I suppose I do give that impression), just cheated in general, particularly now with huge price differences between here and US. A knee-jerk rejection it could be argued but when you consider the passionate opinions Solo enthusiasts have on here, it can be quite inspiring and thought provoking. It places me in a position of not knowing what to do.

My frustration is further compounded with not being able to fly right now (for more than a two weeks actually); my go pro hdmi port was damaged after a low height crash and I'm waiting for replacement parts.
You wanna know what's just as fun as flying Solo while filming? Flying Solo while not filming

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
apicasso