ArduPilot swag shop now open! Support the Open Source heart of the Solo!

Reaction score
The new ArduPilot Swag Shop is open for business! All profits from the shop go to ArduPilot. Support the open source project that made the Solo possible, and continues to make it the best! Stickers, key chains, hats, shirts, etc. More items coming!

ArduPilot Swag store

Examples
jDrones_ArduPilot_Keyrings_Ring01-P2_500px-228x228.jpg
Black_Cap_1_500px-228x228.png

ArduPilot-Full_sticker_B5-500x500.png

AP-Polo-White_500px-500x500.png

that cannot be a serious question
why couldn't it be- or is it something to be reported to the admins- I get the whole ABOUT- but that doesn't answer my question- I figured the question would be properly answered- that's all
I question the same as to what the GOODWILL does with a lot of their money- but pick a bone with the group directly and someone gets upset??? it's just a question.... i know there's history between myself and the author of the post- not everything has to be a phallic move- please

For the first time, I'm having to ignore a forum member. Done simply by clicking their name and then clicking Ignore.

Reactions: Camaross
why couldn't it be- or is it something to be reported to the admins- I get the whole ABOUT- but that doesn't answer my question- I figured the question would be properly answered- that's all
I question the same as to what the GOODWILL does with a lot of their money- but pick a bone with the group directly and someone gets upset??? it's just a question.... i know there's history between myself and the author of the post- not everything has to be a phallic move- please
I it has to be explained then it is pointless
lets just say solo would not even be in the air without arudpilot.

Reactions: DJMc
I keep seeing this feed pop up in my email and eagerly open it hopeing for some new addition. Once you break out the strap and of course a BAG< youve got yourself a lifer

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
pvt solo