ArduPilot swag shop now open! Support the Open Source heart of the Solo!

Reaction score
that cannot be a serious question
why couldn't it be- or is it something to be reported to the admins- I get the whole ABOUT- but that doesn't answer my question- I figured the question would be properly answered- that's all
I question the same as to what the GOODWILL does with a lot of their money- but pick a bone with the group directly and someone gets upset??? it's just a question.... i know there's history between myself and the author of the post- not everything has to be a phallic move- please

Reaction score
For the first time, I'm having to ignore a forum member. Done simply by clicking their name and then clicking Ignore.

Reactions: Camaross
Reaction score
why couldn't it be- or is it something to be reported to the admins- I get the whole ABOUT- but that doesn't answer my question- I figured the question would be properly answered- that's all
I question the same as to what the GOODWILL does with a lot of their money- but pick a bone with the group directly and someone gets upset??? it's just a question.... i know there's history between myself and the author of the post- not everything has to be a phallic move- please
I it has to be explained then it is pointless
lets just say solo would not even be in the air without arudpilot.

Reactions: DJMc
Reaction score
I keep seeing this feed pop up in my email and eagerly open it hopeing for some new addition. Once you break out the strap and of course a BAG< youve got yourself a lifer

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Faust Rod