Arducopter 3.6 RC6

Apparently nobody else is having this connection issue.
I had an issue connecting with the latest Solex update, once again the only way to connect was to drop down the connect selector to USB hit connect and then switch back to UDP and hit connect again and it finally worked.
I've mentioned this before to Kelly (sort of) Ill see if I can dig up the post....Seems to be a bug of some kind...

Here is the post >>>> Solex vehicle types

And the original post regarding this issue >>>> Solex Update 1.6.4

Last edited:
Reactions: Wetstone
I still cannot connect but this is the first release that has been a problem for me.

I did get it to connect one time to give me telemetry but it still said NOT CONNECTED. Weird. I could not duplicate it.

Just down loaded and it will not install using Side pilot, app crashes every time. Tried installing thru Solex, says my drone not compatible. I have Open Solo 3.0 installed and working well. Any suggestions?

Just down loaded and it will not install using Side pilot, app crashes every time. Tried installing thru Solex, says my drone not compatible. I have Open Solo 3.0 installed and working well. Any suggestions?

First, I assume you're actually trying to install the ArduCopter 3.6.3 firmware package since the old RC6 is long gone? Hitting refresh and cleanup in the FW updates menu will pull the latest available packages down to the app.

Solex says it is not compatible because it's not compatible. By that error, I assume you do not have a green cube. And you'll notice that package quite clearly states " **FOR GREEN CUBES WITH OPEN SOLO ONLY!! **** This is not compatible with a stock Solo Pixhawk 2.0! **

If you are looking for the latest and greatest and don't mind testing, I suggest going to the Solo Beta Test group on facebook. We're testing 3.7-dev (master) with compatibility for all Solos right now.

Reactions: DJMc

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Motoxxx1986