Anyone lose signal with quad when it's nearby?

I have had 5 (count them 5) NIB Solo's over the past several weeks and 100% of them have exhibited the same RC to AC disconnects. Flown in a remote area with no (app's verified) wifi interference. I assumed that I had an issue with my first Solo that did this.. assumed the same with my 2nd .. but 3rd, 4th and 5th I knew that it was Solo being Solo and nothing more. It's something to get used to for sure but it is what is is and why I will probably never fly in congested areas since I can't imaging how much worse the rage could get.
Same phone/tablet used with all five?

Ok, was hoping for a constant between all five. Always have your phone in your pocket with wifi on? :)
edge 7+ with all 5 .... experimented (hell I feel like a qa/test pilot for an out of business company) with said other andriod devices and same results. Alpha's work but not consistent like others who have used over time have reported. I should have another NIB on it's way (because unnamed vendor sent me what was clearly a refurb or best case open box but was nice enough to charge me full new price) so the short of it is I should have another nib (#6) to QA as soon as said vendor gets back from yet another multi week holiday.

Good news is that my use case for the Solo = TOY and to that use case its my goto night flier lit up with the PP lights and given that I'm not trying to out fly my P4P or MP my RC to AC disconnects are not an issue.

Reactions: carpy

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
MarkHKB40