another Idea for Solo App

Reaction score
I don't know if anyone else has posted This Idea or not.
I would like to see an option button on the app that would give the last known location and distance to the solo.
a direction arrow on the screen would be nice if lost in trees or overgrown fields.

Rick

That would require the tablet/phone to have a compass in order to know which you are facing. And that compass would need to be accurate. In my experience, most smart phone compasses aren't very accurate. It's definitely a good idea, as long as it's understood that it may not be very precise.

Have you tried swiping right (from left) and bringing up the sat view? It shows most of that stuff (solo location/heading/home location). Distance from home is shown on the main screen.

I don't know if anyone else has posted This Idea or not.
I would like to see an option button on the app that would give the last known location and distance to the solo.
a direction arrow on the screen would be nice if lost in trees or overgrown fields.

Rick

send the request to 3DR, I already sent them the request for this feature, all I'm really interested is to easily find last known latitude, longitude and altitude, heading would be great as well. this is in case that Solo gets missing in remote area. Solo app is working with these parameters live at all times but we have no way to display GPS coordinates.

Have you tried swiping right (from left) and bringing up the sat view? It shows most of that stuff (solo location/heading/home location). Distance from home is shown on the main screen.

Is this only on Android ?
I tried swiping on iPad in the past but nothing happened.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Gabriela