life is way too short to worry about a knock off to save 20 bucks
your only going to buy a balancer once.
go to Amazon and get a Dubro and save stress for flying over in MPCC

Reactions: Maddog
life is way too short to worry about a knock off to save 20 bucks
your only going to buy a balancer once.
go to Amazon and get a Dubro and save stress for flying over in MPCC
I totally agree with Pyrate. Amazon has the authentic Dubro for $22.40 USD with free shipping.

If Amazon won't ship to Canada I inderstand, but there must be better options.

Did you notice the shipping time from China is 27 days?

Just get the Dubro one. The one you found on AliExpress is not compatible with self-tightening props, because it is made for props that have the motor thread mount through.

Oh! You're right. I should have been more specific. The Dubro one I got from Amazon is just the balancing rod, without the stand. One will need an additional rod if one will get either the Dubro kit or the AliExpress kit, because that rod can mount Solo self-tightening CW and CCW propellers.

Reactions: Maddog
So the balancing rig is $22, and the shaft for self-tightening props is $19... from another company? Is there a Du-Bro shaft that fits Solo, or is that one saying it fits Solo the one that has cornered the market so to speak?

So the balancing rig is $22, and the shaft for self-tightening props is $19... from another company? Is there a Du-Bro shaft that fits Solo, or is that one saying it fits Solo the one that has cornered the market so to speak?
As far as I know Dubro does not make a shaft for Solo.