Aerial Video of White Point Beach, Nova Scotia taken by 3DR Solo

Reaction score
Took the family to White Point, NS this Summer for vacation. We absolutely love the South Shore! We rented a house in White Point and my Son and I took a walk to the beach to launch my 3DR Solo to capture some aerial video. I was only able to fly one battery before the staff asked me to stop flying. I guess someone last year was a little irresponsible, so they now don't allow "drones" on the property. Such a shame. This video was shot in one take, flying "manually" (no Smart Shots). I would have enjoyed another chance to get some better video, but at least this one came out well. Camera used was a GoPro Hero 4 Black shooting 1080P30.
I'm trying to figure out this video editing thing, so please forgive the amateurish titles and music.

To view this content we will need your consent to set third party cookies.
For more detailed information, see our cookies page.

I don't think you need to apologize to anybody or seek forgiveness for anything. I think you took an amazing video on one battery. I watched it and thought how I would be stopping and adjusting direction and then moving on without any of the smoothness that I see in your video. I like your music you added!

Reactions: andrew.baker.142

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ihatethatihavetomakeanacc