Long Time Member Solo Slacker and need HELP!!!

Reaction score
To all the old timers and people that have helped before thank you in advance. Its been a whie since ive posted on here and theres been nothing but the truest help and sincerity. So again thanks ALL,
My baby is giving me hardships too.. TO piggy back on your problem, mine does not seem to find the drone. its makes the intial five six bleeps goes green then flashes red and white. But i feel as though there is something loose that im missing. i reattached the gps module. removed the copper cap, put it back. and im just so blown way!! Im in FL with the family and we are under self house arrest(quarantine) with the mrs. and 12yr daughter.. I NEED MY DRONE TO WORK!!!!! PLease any help input or hyperlinks would help. Hell at this point im ready to get a new one..i wanna just cry. My backup was stolen out my car couple months back and sadly never thought about it again..

Not sure how to help fix the Solo that you have, but with parts from @just_bruce's house fire I can probably make a working Solo - you'll just need to clean up the smoke smell/soot!

To all the old timers and people that have helped before thank you in advance. Its been a whie since ive posted on here and theres been nothing but the truest help and sincerity. So again thanks ALL,
My baby is giving me hardships too.. TO piggy back on your problem, mine does not seem to find the drone. its makes the intial five six bleeps goes green then flashes red and white. But i feel as though there is something loose that im missing. i reattached the gps module. removed the copper cap, put it back. and im just so blown way!! Im in FL with the family and we are under self house arrest(quarantine) with the mrs. and 12yr daughter.. I NEED MY DRONE TO WORK!!!!! PLease any help input or hyperlinks would help. Hell at this point im ready to get a new one..i wanna just cry. My backup was stolen out my car couple months back and sadly never thought about it again..
I'd check the antennas on the Solo. Sounds like the Artoo [GCS/Controller] is putting out the wifi signal but the Solo ain't.....

I'd check the antennas on the Solo. Sounds like the Artoo [GCS/Controller] is putting out the wifi signal but the Solo ain't.....
I figured that’s what it might be. I’ve worked in th is thing so many time but never have a had to remove the circuit board before. I am reading that correctly, yes? Because I can’t access the soldered part of the antenna u less the boards removed?

The antenna connector is a snap-on u.fl affair. With some small long-reach pliers it is possible to snap and unsnap the antennas.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
dachl