Reaction score
Hello, I thought I'd share some videos with you guys here in our forums starting with this one.

It's not current (not shot/produced in the last 2 months at least) but I hope you enjoy the short vid nevertheless.

To view this content we will need your consent to set third party cookies.
For more detailed information, see our cookies page.
Published on Jan 2, 2017. A quiet winter day in a South Shore town of Nova Scotia.

I'm currently traveling across the US and I'd love to connect with you in social media.
@Travelfox

I just remembered some of the clips (that I really liked) here showed too much of the propellers fighting the wind...

All the more reason to use polarizers.

Any issues flying your Solo in Canada? A quick look into the Canadian laws makes it look like you need a certification to fly there as a foreigner.
Nah. Just take a peek at the transport Canada rules. Safe distance from airports, no flying over crowds and altitude ceilings for safety (also fly line of sight). Very boiled down Canadian rules but essentially the same as most of the US if I'm not mistaken?

Certification is if you're earning money from flying, or if the UAV is larger than a hobbycraft.

Nah. Just take a peek at the transport Canada rules. Safe distance from airports, no flying over crowds and altitude ceilings for safety (also fly line of sight). Very boiled down Canadian rules but essentially the same as most of the US if I'm not mistaken?

Certification is if you're earning money from flying, or if the UAV is larger than a hobbycraft.

I'll have to look again. I thought those rules only applied to Canadian citizens flying in Canada.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
pvt solo