3DRsolo is it worth it???

Yes, the black rectangle with 3DR in white letters is part of your controller.

The controller is under the drone in your picture. You can see the phone mount which is connected to the controller.

i guess i couldn't see it lol
Il buy a 3rd battery probably only because 3 batteries be a good backup lol

on a complete and utter random note

is it possible to do night photos / videos (like if i want to record my townis there any kind of night vision mode or no)?

I would get really familiar flying in daylight conditions first - plus if your flying during twilight hours (30 min before or after official sunrise sunset) you would need to attach - Anti collision lights. Night flying is highly discouraged. You have to know the area you are operating in to avoid crashing on to potential obstacles.

I would get really familiar flying in daylight conditions first - plus if your flying during twilight hours (30 min before or after official sunrise sunset) you would need to attach - Anti collision lights. Night flying is highly discouraged. You have to know the area you are operating in to avoid crashing on to potential obstacles.
i have flown my phantom for a few months now im not unfamilar with flying drones esspiclly at night (i live in a very small town with only 3 tall buildings like 190 feet off the ground almost tall)

Yep, night flights are no problem. They're technically a no -no though, but the are certainly lots of people making them.

Yep, night flights are no problem. They're technically a no -no though, but the are certainly lots of people making them.
i mostly wanna do it for the sake of seeing how the town looks (but does it make a differnce if theres not alot of lights on in the town (its mostly street lamps with a couple sign lights but thats it)

By the way thoae who said 3dr cant 3d map or anything

It says right on homepage that 3dr solo is being and can be used for 3d mapping

So i got my drone today and the controller and drone is updated

Do you upgrade the batteries or no (like in the dji drone batteries)

is there anything i should know or do with this drone???

So i got my drone today and the controller and drone is updated

Do you upgrade the batteries or no (like in the dji drone batteries)

is there anything i should know or do with this drone???
Batteries need nothing special.
Something to do with it?
Well, fly it, maybe?

Im nervous it will be in sport mode or something and crash into something going 40+ mph or something

Mine was in turtle mode by default. If your worries go into the setting and make sure its at its slowest speed

Im nervous it will be in sport mode or something and crash into something going 40+ mph or something
Yep, I get the apprehension. It should be in the correct mode, no problem. When you hold "fly" it will just climb to about ten feet up and simply stop! Just carefully start flying around, getting a feel for it.

Yep, I get the apprehension. It should be in the correct mode, no problem. When you hold "fly" it will just climb to about ten feet up and simply stop! Just carefully start flying around, getting a feel for it.
Il post photos tommrow

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
andre felipe colorado